Summer Mercato
(07-04-2014, 01:14 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: My point was that for the most part, Balotelli, when surrounded by stars for Nazionale, not only kept in line, but worked his tail off for the team. I don't think he was the problem in the World Cup, nor the problem of Milan last year. He's a striker. He can play as a Box Striker as we've seen for Italy and he can score goals. But when your team sucks you try to do more, you get frustrated. I'm not saying he's not an idiot, but he's also 23 years old.. When I was 23 I was an idiot too.

It makes the third 23 years old idiot Big Grin One of the most idiot things I did at 23 was to register on this forum, and have been wasting my time since then Devilol
Balo should be sold (for 30m or above of course)...Period...

Don't understand Why we are hell bent on having a centre forward, for me we don't need one : just follow the barca / Germany model....Sign someone like griezmann and iturbe for that money, get a decent passing mid like Verratti , darmian for full back and Perin ....
IMO this summer market would be a success if we can manage to reduce our squad to a more manageable level (25 or so players) and establish a clear direction for the summer. If we only manage to get rid some of those big-earning-poorly-performing players this summer, I'll be happy. I'm almost inclined to write off next season already as more of a transition than this one. Our management will want Pippo to qualify for CL but in addition to it being his first year as a top flight coach, we do not have the money to make the signings required to overtake Fiorentina, let alone Juve/Roma/Napoli. We should really be planning for two seasons from now. Establish a style of play and find the players that suit it, integrate some of our outstanding youth players and get rid of the deadweight.

As for De Jong, I don't think we should sell him. However, we shouldn't bother acquire one dimensional midfielders anymore. No more pure destroyers in Milan please. Midfielders need to be good in both the offensive and defensive phases of the game if your team is to be competitive.
Siamo a posto cosi.
I think most people want to keep De Jong despite the claim that he still hasn't really fit into our system was because of his fighting spirit. Our team is full of players like Essien or Robinho who no longer give a damn.
aka xudong
Antoine Griezmann, Milan's new option for winger, has minimum cost of 15M.
(07-05-2014, 09:16 AM)Aficio Wrote: Antoine Griezmann, Milan's new option for winger, has minimum cost of 15M.

He has a buyout of €35m well thats the claims.But wont go for that,he does have plenty of suiters will be €25-€30m same as Iturbe.
It was from Tuttosport‬ and Milan fan page reposted. I am tired with Iturbe related news, so something different, even weird one is better Big Grin

Me too.The Iturbe talk is going to nowhere.First Kaka had to go ,npw Robinho Matri.Next...next it will be DeJong Mexes.It aint happening and thats why Griezman wont,there is no way IMO our all powerful owner will start spending €25m + on young players with potential..Nani Biabiany id look there.
Hello MM people. Hope you old guys are all good. Okmilan

To me it seems Galliani has finnally been pushed by Berlusconi family, mostly by B. Berlusconi to work for real, for the good of Milan and not for the good of other managers.

Looks like Matri will now be off to Genoa with the right of redemption, and next week also Binho somewhere. Then one of Mexes or Zapata will most likely leave. Birsa is close to Chievo, its practically done.

I hope they'll find a way to get rid of Constant also and they will sell Abate to PSG.

Our Milan is very late with modern mercato changes, we are 5 years behind Juve. So if this year we manage to fix the team a bit, get rid of high wages of shit players, we did good. Above all to get rid of Raiola and in my personal wiew also Balotelli.

Balo is not God given, if he wants to play, play. If not, go to the bench.
"It will not be easy. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded..." Jacques Clouseau Grinser044Icon_lol2
( Massimo Morratti )
I hope you are right about Berlu Mrki. That would mean that we at least sign players that we actually need rather then just free ones that we can get our hands on.