Poll: What will happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AC Milan win normal time
28.57%
4 28.57%
At. Madrid win normal time
28.57%
4 28.57%
AC Milan win extra time
7.14%
1 7.14%
At. Madrid win extra time
0%
0 0%
AC Milan win penalties
7.14%
1 7.14%
At. Madrid win penalties
0%
0 0%
UEFA win over AC Milan
0%
0 0%
Kaka Rises
14.29%
2 14.29%
Who cares?
0%
0 0%
We are ****** Smile
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

(2nd Leg) At. Madrid vs AC Milan (12-03-2014)
lol, honsano you can't put Robinho in the lineup and ask for more conversion of chances Devilol

I agree about Poli being vanilla, he is a good squad player for this sort of level, but it's unlikely he'll ever be as influencial as people might hope. That said, he's one of the first names on the teamsheet for me, because he offers a balance and pressing to the side that we otherwise will surely lack. Unfortunately, this is one of the limitations of our current squad.

I'm a little concerned about Abate starting over DS. I'm not aware of any injury to DS and certainly if the first leg showed anything, he offers a dynamic to the side no other fullback offers. Even vs Udinese, he came out as one of the few who didn't suck, especially with some of his crossing in the first half.
I hope this team won't do it like in Tottenham ... Same result at home after dominating the game, then, the away game was all ours, we could have qualified, but actually, the team simply played at slow tempo to try only in the last 15 minutes. If we do that (and if we concede a goal before), then, it'll be a waste of time.

While we're only 1 goal behind them, given the state of our team, Seedorf will need to make sure our players don't worry about conceding from the 1st minute until the last one and only focus on scoring ...

Well, the main problem is that despite shooting 50 times a game, we look unable to score nowadays. Let's hope this game could be the turning point (the real one) ?
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Party time
I am calm.

Bonera in defense
Nerves aplenty
I was calm. Not right now.
aka xudong
I am soooooooooooooooo calm
FUCK YOU MILAN
Just saw the lineup. What happened to De Sciglio? Our defense line is just so shit.

0-1 already. Sad
aka xudong
Did you see how easy Essien gave away the ball, I wouldn't even do that facing Messi...that's zero exaggeration
Rammmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Great thing is we have nothing to lose. lets attackkkkk