Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Argentina Joker smile
36.36%
8 36.36%
Bosnia-and-Herzegovina Proud
40.91%
9 40.91%
Iran Smile
18.18%
4 18.18%
Nigeria Devilconfused
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-F - WC 2014
(06-25-2014, 07:25 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 06:00 PM)Aficio Wrote: He began to play not-very-well even with Xavi and Iniesta, so something moving in reversed order Big Grin

EDIT: someone doesn't name Messi scored. This guy Rojo has been very dynamic this WC.
Rojo has been superb, not just because of the goal. The fullback of Argentina are fine. I hope the CBs won't make a mess of it against Holland in the semis. Higuine and Di Maria are such cowards, only play well for clubs and money Wallbang

I just think Higuain and Di Maria (Aguero, too) are one or half step late in final decision. It is different from Messi, for example: his 1st goal in last match didn't have any second of hesitation.

Lavezzi is a good addition, Argentina should use him if Tevez is left at home, because they need a player who diligently runs and creates and scores. Only one of Aguero and Higuain should be fielded because they don't offer much services for the team.

But Lavezzi's attitude with his coach is unacceptable. Argentina's problems are not just the GK and CBs.
Credit to Nigeria for playing a decent game against Argentina (who imo haven't really met up to expectations so far). It was entertaining and you could tell that the players actually enjoyed it too.
Watching last night games, I think Argentina vs Switzerland will be an interesting game. They are strong in attack but quite prone to lapses in defense. Shaqiri played sort of as a false nine like Messi, and both are in great form. I also like Ahmed Musa of Nigeria. His duel with Zabaleta was among the main highlights of the game. I never heard of him before so I googled him and it turns out he's still young (22) and moved to CSKA Moscow from VVV Venlo just like Honda.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Star 
[Image: 241074-0-600.jpg]
[Image: 240268-0-600.jpg]
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57