Hachim Mastour
https://youtu.be/RhcbXR0Vvs4
Thanks for sharing. It was pretty depressing to watch if I'm honest, it wasn't even impressive as a youtube highlights video Big Grin
(05-01-2016, 08:48 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Thanks for sharing. It was pretty depressing to watch if I'm honest, it wasn't even impressive as a youtube highlights video Big Grin

True  Sagrin I remember he was also wanted by other big clubs when we first got him, maybe he would develop better if he joined them.. just maybe
I can see why Milan let him go and why he doesn't play for Malaga. Clearly he is gifted technically, but he plays at speed of a 15 yr old and there is no impact on the game with anything he does. That was terrible.
(05-02-2016, 12:05 PM)nefremo Wrote: I can see why Milan let him go and why he doesn't play for Malaga. Clearly he is gifted technically, but he plays at speed of a 15 yr old and there is no impact on the game with anything he does. That was terrible.

Maybe he can still improve a lot just by training. Overly pressuring his muscles to grow is the worst thing you can do and it's not like he's banking millions per year. He's obviously not going to be the trequartista of our dreams, but maybe a SS who can move in narrow spaces in the box and score?

From what I can tell from the video he seems really hesitant in his decision making though. Could he be mentally weak? Have mental problems?
Two year loan to Malaga terminated after 1 year and now loaned to Dutch side PEC Zwolle
I guess he is not as good as he was hyped to be after all. I never really held high expectation of this kid, so I am not at all disappointed.
Well he is still only 18 so it's ok. Didn't his contract end next summer though?

I don't like to give up on 18 year olds, so I wish him the best. Even if he turns out to be a Bonaventura, it's good for us.
At least he is more likely to get some playing time now.
(07-15-2016, 02:03 AM)nefremo Wrote: Well he is still only 18 so it's ok. Didn't his contract end next summer though?

I don't like to give up on 18 year olds, so I wish him the best. Even if he turns out to be a Bonaventura, it's good for us.

It is true. He is too young to be given up hope on, but for some reason, he just reminds me of a mentally soft version of el Shaarawy. I certainly can be biased but he is not my favorite player at all.