Summer mercato 2015
(07-16-2015, 03:56 AM)Ryo Wrote: Latest news, if to be believed, is Vidal going to Bayern.
If true, anyone think Juve just leveled the playing field?

That depends on who they replace him with. I can understand that they want to sell Vidal, to be honest. Last season they dropped him from the squad against Roma because he was out partying until 5am two days before the match and showed up late (and probably hung over) for training the next day. Then he got arrested for drunk driving during the Copa America this summer, which was just unbelievably stupid of him. He's unprofessional enough that I don't blame Juve for wanting to cash in if Bayern really offered 40M for him.

I think this means that they'll hold on to Pogba though. I don't see them selling both of them.
(07-16-2015, 04:10 AM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 03:56 AM)Ryo Wrote: Latest news, if to be believed, is Vidal going to Bayern.
If true, anyone think Juve just leveled the playing field?

That depends on who they replace him with. I can understand that they want to sell Vidal, to be honest. Last season they dropped him from the squad against Roma because he was out partying until 5am two days before the match and showed up late (and probably hung over) for training the next day. Then he got arrested for drunk driving during the Copa America this summer, which was just unbelievably stupid of him. He's unprofessional enough that I don't blame Juve for wanting to cash in if Bayern really offered 40M for him.

I think this means that they'll hold on to Pogba though. I don't see them selling both of them.

That said, a midfield and attack of

Morata-Manduzukic
Marchisio-Pogba-Kedhira-Asamoah

is less intimidating than

Morata-Tevez
Marchisio-Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal

no?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-16-2015, 01:16 AM)Ryo Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 11:54 PM)Milanista87 Wrote: i think we should go for a EL place with current squad(plus Romagnoli) Top 3 is not a realistic option for us considering İnter,Roma and Napoli are too strong for us.

Oh shush..... The others yes, but Merda are NEVER too strong for us.Sagrin

They had a great mercato. Miranda and Kondogbia are great signings. it seems They will sign 2 of Jovetic, Perisic and Salah too.

A midfield which consists of Brozovic, Kovacic and Kondogbia vs De Jong, Montolivo and Bertolacci.

An attack which consists of Jovetic, İcardi and Salah vs Bonaventura, L.Adriano and Bacca.

Miranda and Murillo vs Mexes and Paletta.

Both teams wing backs are decent.

Thohir makes this team, According to Berlusconi, he doesn't invest. Devilol
are you a milan fan or an inter fan?
be optimistic man!!!!
let me give you my oppinion of inter
the forward is decent with icardi there
the midfield is decent but not that good, almost shit really.
the defender are utterly shit, miranda is shit.
so the conclusion is inter shit.
sorry so much shit in 1 post, but that describe inter so well Devilol

and about thohir, i guarantee you 100% that guy is corrupt.
(07-16-2015, 04:39 AM)Ryo Wrote: That said, a midfield and attack of

Morata-Manduzukic
Marchisio-Pogba-Kedhira-Asamoah

is less intimidating than

Morata-Tevez
Marchisio-Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal

no?

They talk now is that they'll go in hard for Witsel.They also want an attacking mid and will try to get Goetze (news of that yesterday) after selling Vidal to Bayern.Oscar and Isco are also real posibilitys.So you take out Tevez Pirlo Vidal , but could ad in Witsel Mandzukic Dybala one of Goetze/Oscar/Isco I think they'll be fine , maybe even better.

(07-16-2015, 07:13 AM)Milanista87 Wrote: They had a great mercato. Miranda and Kondogbia are great signings. it seems They will sign 2 of Jovetic, Perisic and Salah too.

A midfield which consists of Brozovic, Kovacic and Kondogbia vs De Jong, Montolivo and Bertolacci.

An attack which consists of Jovetic, İcardi and Salah vs Bonaventura, L.Adriano and Bacca.

They may not get anyone else , they were counting on sales and that hasn't happened.Shaqiri went on loan Sunderland don't want Alvarez no one came in with the 35m they hoped for Kovacic no one tried for Guarin.They are in deep shit financially and have bought players with the promise of paying later.They made a couple of nice moves , but Miranda is 31 and while he was great , we saw with Alex this year who was great with PSG came here at 31 and just bombed.It happens players with advancing can go from great to shite no decline , just great to useless.

On Milans mercato , you talk as if its over.It isn't.Not yet not by a long shot.
Looks like we'll make a 30m offer to Roma for Romagnoli!
(07-16-2015, 07:13 AM)Milanista87 Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 01:16 AM)Ryo Wrote: Oh shush..... The others yes, but Merda are NEVER too strong for us.Sagrin

They had a great mercato. Miranda and Kondogbia are great signings. it seems They will sign 2 of Jovetic, Perisic and Salah too.

Nah..Inter can buy any star player that they want..they Won't win Serie A unless another Calciopoli..
They always sucks no matter what squad/coach they have....
once upon a time they even had Luiz Ronaldo&Vieri partnership and still couldn't win the serie A ..
even Cannavaro&Lippi also flop there..

(07-16-2015, 08:51 AM)Beppe Wrote: Looks like we'll make a 30m offer to Roma for Romagnoli!

Of two minds for this.
We definitely need a reliable defender, but is Romagnoli worth 30M?

Pros:
+ Young, potential to improve
+ Serie A Experience
+ Good performances, proven track record
+ Reputable, worked with Miha before, played for NT U-XX sides
+ Italian (Or at least EU in general), no transfer issues

Cons:
- Young, potential is not a sure thing
- Just one year in Serie A, track record not long enough for consistent assessment
- 30M....

30M for an unproven player with potential and a lot of upside would usually be too steep for me. The only issue we have is the lack of cheaper potential alternatives.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-16-2015, 08:51 AM)Beppe Wrote: Looks like we'll make a 30m offer to Roma for Romagnoli!

Galliani told ANSA we've gone as high as 25m and thats it.Its non negotiable.
Liverpool ask about Menez....doubt it's true but never know