AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, let's give Mr. Potato Head another chance to prove that he can't cut the mustard. Sometimes, I just don't know how these decisions are being made by management. Gattuso has had the entire offseason and almost half a season at this point to prove he is the right man for the job. He quite simply has not. What exactly would one more game really show? More than anything, this team needs a real coach, not just some ex-player with a familiar name for the fans to get nostalgic about.
(12-26-2018, 06:33 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Just give Conte whatever he wants. God damn it! We are about to ruin another season with this shit

Im no big fan of conte but damn it.. i hate to agree but i have to.. this whole situation is hopeless.. with Conte.. i can see Kessie cutting out his complacent and nonchalant bullshit out of his game.. unfortunately though.. i dont think Bakayoko will want to stay.. he left Chelsea because of Conte if im not mistaken.. and Bakayoko is improving leaps and bounds..

Fuck me sideways if we hire Arsene or Mourinho though..
The problem with Conte is that sooner or later he will fight with the board so you can't really build a long term project with him. Plus he would want to join a bigger team with star players.
Pirlo gave support to Gattuso : He deserves to stay, he’s doing everything he possibly can.
We being linked to Guidolin Donadoni and Wenger.
Wenger at 70 is past it and has been for a while.
Donadoni is very poor.
Guidolin same as Donadoni
Its Leonardo the new interim Coach until June
In the past few hours, Jorge Mendes has proposed former Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim to Milan [@86_longo of @cmdotcom]
(12-27-2018, 10:46 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]In the past few hours, Jorge Mendes has proposed former Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim to Milan [@86_longo of @cmdotcom]

Now that's something to get excited about. Make it happen!!
Yes fuck all the other candidates. Conte apparently isn't an option because of high wages
If we get Jardim, get André Silva back too.
He can develop young players for sure, he gives a clear identity to his team. It's not always very attractive, but it's effective.

This season was a failure for him but Monaco had just sold every good player year in year out to replace them by younger good players, and it was only a matter of time before seeing what happened this year (they made some mistakes in their replacements and/or the younger new players are not at the right level yet + they sold too many important players during this summer).

IMO, Conte or him would be the best we can have right now : 1st choice.
Then, if it's not for these guys, keep Gattuso : 2nd choice.
As a third choice, the rumour about Leonardo is at the same time surprising, makes me curious (to see what he can do with these players) and a bit crazy (his experiences as a coach, except in Milan, have all been failures).
All other choice would be a mistake (Wenger, Donadoni, even worse Guidolin, etc).