AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corriere della Sera ||
- Giampaolo is currently not in danger but his position has become weaker, Fiorentina's match will tell a lot about the coach's future
Forio Fidel

Giampaolo will be sacked if they lose from Fiorentina, yesterday missed a jump in the table. Allegri will be Giampaolo's replacement in Milan. He knows Milan, a winning coach and a man of strong sense, and he can put Milan back in winter on the right track.

Galliani convinced him for sure from the stands
Some news in Italy began to spread that Boban is ready to coach the team in this period .. With retaining his position as an administrative in the team ..
AC Milan coach: Two names that could succeed Giampaolo

MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI

LUCIANO SPALLETI

acmilaninfo
Jose Mourinho talks with AC Milan confirmed

AC Milan made an attempt to bring Jose Mourinho back to Italy over the summer but negotiations were unsuccessful.

acmilaninfo.com
(09-27-2019, 10:40 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Jose Mourinho talks with AC Milan confirmed

AC Milan made an attempt to bring Jose Mourinho back to Italy over the summer but negotiations were unsuccessful.

acmilaninfo.com

The only thing we are missing is some lame 4-2-3-1 :p Although at this point I will consider ANY foreign coach.
#Sacchidefends # Giampaolo ⬇

"Giampaolo is a real coach and he has ideas. Milan has improved and the management of Milan should not rush and it must give him confidence and respect so that he can provide in a quiet and coherent environment, such as what happened to me with Berlusconi and Galliani when they gave me confidence! "
Sachi suffers from Schizophrenia

DrDejan

Over the years this club has lost the winning mentality of the back office. The scouting and the entire coaching staff was what made the team successful. And, new coach by new coach I’ve been waiting for the one that will bring the glory back. I hoped Gattuso was it, but the lion we knew has lost his claws. Inzaghi, Seedorf were not cut to be coaches we needed. Allegri is the provincial, mid-table type of a guy. Giampaolo looks the same.
I hope the management will take a good, hard look at the coaching staff and will try to get a coaching team that will instill courage and winning mentality. Without such management team no player will make this team great again.
(09-28-2019, 10:24 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]Sachi suffers from Schizophrenia

Nah.. Didn't he say the same thing about Montella too? They are all just being diplomatic.. Unless you are an insensitive, lunatic old fart (like Berlusconi) who has a huge ego and full of himself, no one is that willing to criticize others.