AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Gianluigi Donnarumma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is just italy u21 playing in poland, imagine him being back on milan for pre season. Tge fans would eat him like a zombie.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
From both Raiola and Fassone's talks, I think there is place to comeback for other contract renew.

However, Fassone made it clear: "Pre-season training starts on July 3, so two weeks is the absolute minimum"
All he had to do was say he didn’t want to remain and we’d have renewed with a reasonable release clause. Then if the most important club in the world had turned up, even this summer, they could pay Milan that sum.

“This way what Real Madrid doesn’t pay me will end up in the pockets of his agent. I at least would’ve reinvested that sum into Italian football.

As simple as that Raiola. GTFO Devilcool
I love everything our new management has done. So un-Galliani. Heart
i think every team needs to react the same way regarding raiola or any other agents that play dirty like him, but no 1 play dirty like raiola imo, that is play hard ball against him. i really2 like what our management have done regarding raiola. when i read that galli used to recommend raiola to bona, why cant we do the same to dollar with mendes or any other agents, not that i want him to stay anymore in this milan after this fiasco.
true. but something has been suggested that the dollarumma family is much more connected to raiola than we may think. so they really could be in it together, instead of just "a poor kid got ill-advised by agent".

we can certainly try doing that for Bonaventura and Abate, who still have that fat leech as their agent.
Quote:There are other examples of his family being ‘threatened’ by angry supporters, as Donnarumma’s brother-in-law runs a cake shop and over the last few days it has received multiple one-star reviews on restaurant sites, claiming there were anything from worms to cockroaches in the food.
http://www.football-italia.net/104366/ra...threatened

Well, he was the one who twitted "Milan, a club of clowns"
posted this in summer mercato too...

Very interesting comments from Marotta...

http://www.football-italia.net/104375/ma...edy-agents

Put simply, right now Milan are at war with Raiola, despite what Mino says. So far, Fassone has outright destroyed Mino publicly by acting quickly and making clear and transparent statements. I've already mentioned how announcing Donnarumma's choice to decline the renewal was a big deal, but then responding within 30 minutes last night to Mino's statements earlier meant that the headlines this morning are more balanced rather than all about Mino's statements.

On top of that, Fassone says a lot in his statements, such as Mino basically said he hates Mirabelli and likes Fassone. Fassone's response didn't mince words, outright stating Mino's out to pocket money in a deal and put his full support behind Mirabelli. Simply put, Raiola's getting massacred right now and is in a position he's never faced before. It doesn't help he's got a poor relationship with a lot of influencial journalists too (while F&M have been a goldmine for the press this summer so far), so with this war being public, all the cards are stacked against him.

That leads back to Marotta's comment. Juve have generally been quiet about the Pogba deal a year ago, but if Marotta is backing Milan and Fassone in this situation and publicly making statements against agents, that leaves "super" agents and specifically Raiola in a very tenuous position. If big clubs are prepared to join this war against Mino, his future in the industry could be at massive risk. I don't think we're close to that point, but given how quickly this situation has escalated and if other big clubs get involved, things could get even worse for Mino.

Yesterday I stated that Real might be getting in bed with Mino, but I caveat that with the point that Florentino Perez is rumoured to hate the guy, so this situation may not be as it appears on face value. Mino's also burned a lot of bridges elsewhere, to the point where the only club he seems to have a positive relationship with right now are Man Utd. If Juve and other big clubs throw their weight against him, he's not in a good position.

There have been comments that the new management needed to show their strength this summer. Well, working at lightning pace on the market and dominating headlines with new signings and working with probably the most powerful agent on the planet, not letting anyone take advantage of the club, no matter how well they are/were regarded by the fans and now publicly destroying one of the most powerful individuals in the sport is a pretty damn good way to make a statement of strength.
Nah Marotta came out and said that.. Lets see whats next, to me Dollarumma is a closed case.
Kudos to new management for handling this Dollarumma case superbly so far.