AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter transfer window 2018 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter transfer window 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=1510)

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - Arildonardo - 12-20-2017

No loss if we don't get him. Old squad player who won't make the starting 11 much better.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - Jay Crisp - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 02:26 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: No loss if we don't get him. Old squad player who won't make the starting 11 much better.

He would actually what do what Kessie does , thats Kessies issue he is burnt.Hes played in every game.The lack of any quality in our midfield is horrific.It doesnt have to be him ( it cant be he wont join Milan) but Milan need a lot in the.midfield and LW and CF positions.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - reza - 12-20-2017

Kessie's issue is fatigue? I highly doubt that, he hasn't played well since October or before arguably.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - nefremo - 12-20-2017

He is a hit or miss. Lately he's been a bit more consistent in the middle, but his play in the final 3rd has been poor all season.

I agree that his issue is not fatigue. It's inconsistency you get from a 20yr old player. The issues in the final 3rd though have nothing to do with either fatigue or 20yr old inconsistency. Rather it's simply a part of his game that he has to improve. Hopefully he can do that. It would be the difference between being a class midfielder and an average one.

Having said that, a little competition never did anyone any wrong. At this point, Kessie is the only player of his kind that we have.

We need a winger in the winter. A pacey, direct, 1v1 winger. If that can't be arranged then we a highly technical midfielder which would free Bonaventura to the Left Wing. This 2nd option is not ideal, as pace along with 1v1 ability is what we are really missing and Bonaventura doesn't have much pace...but something is better then nothing.

After that, we can look into getting a player to challenge or rest Kessie.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - Jay Crisp - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 06:56 PM)reza Wrote: Kessie's issue is fatigue? I highly doubt that, he hasn't played well since October or before arguably.

Not entirely , but it is a factor.He plays almost every minute of every game in a misfiring team , hes young an should be learning how to be smarter on the pitch following an example.But when that example is at Milan its pointless.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - porcho - 12-20-2017

(12-20-2017, 07:21 PM)nefremo Wrote: He is a hit or miss. Lately he's been a bit more consistent in the middle, but his play in the final 3rd has been poor all season.

I agree that his issue is not fatigue. It's inconsistency you get from a 20yr old player. The issues in the final 3rd though have nothing to do with either fatigue or 20yr old inconsistency. Rather it's simply a part of his game that he has to improve. Hopefully he can do that. It would be the difference between being a class midfielder and an average one.

Having said that, a little competition never did anyone any wrong. At this point, Kessie is the only player of his kind that we have.

We need a winger in the winter. A pacey, direct, 1v1 winger. If that can't be arranged then we a highly technical midfielder which would free Bonaventura to the Left Wing. This 2nd option is not ideal, as pace along with 1v1 ability is what we are really missing and Bonaventura doesn't have much pace...but something is better then nothing.

After that, we can look into getting a player to challenge or rest Kessie.

agreed! 
If we could get Dembele to add competition to Kessie, that would be great. I jsut doubt he'll come.
But a winger is a Must! As much as I'm not his biggest fan, we could try get Deulofeu on loan. Or better yet. Draxler on loan with obligation...

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - drucurl - 12-21-2017

Apparently Bonucci wants out
GREAT news imho Okmilan

I want him out as well....put whatever he costs to the "desperately in need of a left winger" fund or towards the
 "prevent Milan from becoming Parma" fund

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - Arildonardo - 12-21-2017

(12-21-2017, 06:26 PM)drucurl Wrote: Apparently Bonucci wants out
GREAT news imho Okmilan

I want him out as well....put whatever he costs to the "desperately in need of a left winger" fund or towards the
 "prevent Milan from becoming Parma" fund

Don't think it's true:

http://www.football-italia.net/114626/‘bonucci-happy-milan

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - AC_Troy - 12-21-2017

Football agent Giuseppe Riso was at Milanello to meet with Mirabelli [Sky].

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - reza - 12-21-2017

Selling Bonucci is not a good thing, and it has relatively little to do with on the pitch performance, losing him will cause the team to take a hit more than just transfer fees. If this so called project is going to succeed its "stars"* need to be on board AND do well.

*Stars = famous and good players not necessarily the best performers