AC Milan Forums - Unofficial
Winter transfer window 2018 - Printable Version

+- AC Milan Forums - Unofficial (https://www.milanmania.com/forum)
+-- Forum: AC MILAN (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: Transfers (https://www.milanmania.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Winter transfer window 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=1510)

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - reza - 01-13-2018

There is no shitting on anyone, or dismissing opinions either. I am just not content with Kalinic in our current state.

Actually I would go further, I am not sure I want a teenager bearing the pressure of rescuing us from 11th either. I would argue this is not the best time to give Cutrone many many starts.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - AC_Troy - 01-13-2018

Can you not comprehend?

I just said he's a promising young player and that Kalinic is shit

That is why he should start over Kalinic

Your argument is "they know what they are doing". So what are YOUR actual thoughts on why Kalinic deserves to start more games?

"They know what they are doing" is their thoughts, not your's

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - Jay Crisp - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 08:03 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Can you not comprehend?

I just said he's a promising young player and that Kalinic is shit

That is why he should start over Kalinic

Your argument is "they know what they are doing".  So what are YOUR actual thoughts on why Kalinic deserves to start more games?

"They know what they are doing" is their thoughts, not your's
Still no thoughts or views other than hes a promising young player and Kalinic is shit thats why great insight  Devilol 
You keep saying why do I think Kalinic should start.Well I never said he should start and you speak of reading comprehension.
Ive always said I can see why Silva isnt getting more starts not that Kalinic deserves to start.Stop trying to twist things.

No thats not my issue with Silva.My issue is he looks lost whenever he gets the ball he slows the attack down and takes an eternity to make a decision and in Italy you dont get the time to decide like he would in Portugal.His decision then when closed down is rash and usually the wrong one , hes so afraid of messing up that he takes a back seat a lot of the time and shys away from getting too involved.Hes afraid to do what he at least tried to do with Porto.Theres big holes in his game and be it him or lack of a real coach its been a big problem.We signed a talented promising players but he hasnt any of what he did at Porto.

Kalinic - 21 apps (1284 mins played), four goals and two assists
Silva - 22 apps (1029 mins played), seven goals

If you break the mins down, Kalinic has played almost three games more than Silva and has produced less

(01-13-2018, 08:20 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Kalinic - 21 apps (1284 mins played), four goals and two assists
Silva - 22 apps (1029 mins played), seven goals

If you break the mins down, Kalinic has played almost three games more than Silva and has produced less

Okay you keep comparing him to Kalinic yet Ive never mentioned Kalinic only to ask you to stop mentioning Kalinic.I dont like Kalinic I dont rate Kalinic I never wanted Kalinic.Just stop beating the same dead horse please.

Yeah Silva does a bang up job against part timers.Its in Serie A where we need him that hes been disappointing.

Im gunna leave this because Ive asked time and time again what about Silvas game impresses you when hes played in Serie A and still you wont say.
Ive said what I see in his game that he can improve on must improve on.But as for what you like about his game I guess Ill never know.

(01-13-2018, 08:10 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: You keep saying why do I think Kalinic should start.Well I never said he should start and you speak of reading comprehension.
Ive always said I can see why Silva isnt getting more starts not that Kalinic deserves to start.Stop trying to twist things.

So then what's your solution?  If you don't think Silva deserves more starts then you think Cutrone deserves the most?  Instead of hiding behind a bush and claiming "they know more than we do", why don't you provide something we can do to better the team?  We agree on the coaching situation.  Now what's your idea in terms of players?

(01-13-2018, 08:25 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Yeah Silva does a bang up job against part timers.Its in Serie A where we need him that hes been disappointing.

Im gunna leave this because Ive asked time and time again what about Silvas game impresses you when hes played in Serie A and still you wont say.
Ive said what I see in his game that he can improve on must improve on.But as for what you like about his game I guess Ill never know.

He's started FOUR games and came on in eight as a sub.  How can you really judge him based on that?  It's not enough.  I could see if he started 14 games like Kalinic, but four games?

Silva has shown what he's capable of in Europa.  No it isn't the same level of competition as Serie A, but Kalinic did jackshit in his one start in EL.  You say you don't like Kalinic etc but you see why Silva isn't getting time.  You have to pick two because Cutrone can't play every game.  So who do you fancy of the three?  or do you have another idea?

to add onto the striking situation

Kalinic has Serie A experience and Silva does not. Kalinic is shit and Silva isn't being given a chance to grow

so far it's been a recipe for disaster and our future looks bleak

(01-13-2018, 08:28 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: So then what's your solution?  If you don't think Silva deserves more starts then you think Cutrone deserves the most?  Instead of hiding behind a bush and claiming "they know more than we do", why don't you provide something we can do to better the team?  We agree on the coaching situation.  Now what's your idea in terms of players?
Hiding behind a bush what the F are you talking about.
You really havent read a single thing Ive posted.Ive already said issues I see in Silvas game and ones he has to fix.Im not paid millions to make the team better so why the F would I start racking my brain on how to fix Milan.
My initial question to you is WHAT ABOUT SILVAS GAME IMPRESSES YOU WHEN HE PLAYS IN SERIE A you cant give me an answer so theres no need to ad anything else.

RE: Winter transfer window 2018 - reza - 01-13-2018

Any way, everybody knows I am right

Grinundwech

Seriously though, if we do not finish top 6 (Europa spot) it must be blamed on up front form as much as anything. The Serie A - and other European leagues too - defenses are not strong these days, it is not only Bonucci and co who are poor.