Serie A
Great signing for Juve. I am really jealous that they are simply getting better and better, while we can't even see any light in a long, dark tunnel.
Reply
The fucked up thing is that everyone else is reinforcing and we don't even have a coach, are unsure about the ownership and of course the shitty squad. Juve have had a great transfer campaign so far.
Reply
no coach, no action, no plan.

the cynical part of me even thinks that Berlusconi faked his illness (if this sentence comes off as very insensitive, Reza, feel free to edit it for me. In that case, I suggest that you change it to "Forza Milan" or "Bayern is Milan's bitch.") Big Grin
Reply
I don't think it's insensitive. With Berlusconi you never know.
Reply
lol, honestly I've had the same thoughts at times Xu. Not to say he's not actually had the operation, I'm sure there's evidence of it, but it's hard not to have some doubts when it comes to Silvio.
Reply
Glad and relieved to know that I am not alone! Big Grin
Reply
I found this thank you message from Padoin to Juve quite interesting:

http://www.football-italia.net/86098/pad...e-juventus

I was surprised at how humble he was in the message, being quite frank that he doesn't really deserve much praise and accepts he's not really Juve quality. It's one of those situations where a player who isn't of the highest quality gave his best for the club and was highly respected for it, both by players (Bonucci has said nice words) and fans.

Just made me wonder how many of the current Milan players would feel that way if/when they leave the club this summer.
Reply
Has anyone followed to Bielsa to Lazio saga? It's downright hilarious, as after all sorts of controversy, he's just decided he's not going to work for them despite the contracts being deposited with FIGC. Here's the stories from today:

http://www.football-italia.net/87011/bie...io-targets
http://www.football-italia.net/87015/bie...dons-lazio
http://www.football-italia.net/87017/off...shed-lazio
Reply
(07-08-2016, 12:37 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Has anyone followed to Bielsa to Lazio saga? It's downright hilarious, as after all sorts of controversy, he's just decided he's not going to work for them despite the contracts being deposited with FIGC. Here's the stories from today:

http://www.football-italia.net/87011/bie...io-targets
http://www.football-italia.net/87015/bie...dons-lazio
http://www.football-italia.net/87017/off...shed-lazio

Bielsa is a no trophy clown who shouldn't coach any team in the world again ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Reply
Shhh...... Reza is around...... Big Grin
Reply