10-30-2016, 02:14 PM
Sign Insigne, sign Berardi and we won't have any trouble on the wing with our 4-3-3 for 10 years
Siamo a posto cosi.
|
Serie A
|
|
10-30-2016, 02:14 PM
Sign Insigne, sign Berardi and we won't have any trouble on the wing with our 4-3-3 for 10 years
Siamo a posto cosi.
10-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Insigne is 25, so I don't know about 10 years......but at least 5
![]() I'm all for ItalMilan if we can get those two plus Verratti! Sign me up for that!
10-30-2016, 03:36 PM
Is he 25 already?! Whenever I think of Insigne, I think of the him as an U21 player. We're getting old! Now I know how Reza feels
Siamo a posto cosi.
10-30-2016, 04:04 PM
(10-30-2016, 03:36 PM)Mystik Wrote: Is he 25 already?! Whenever I think of Insigne, I think of the him as an U21 player. We're getting old! Now I know how Reza feels No one here would be given a contract if we are footballer due to our age.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
10-30-2016, 04:30 PM
10-30-2016, 10:40 PM
probably nobody cares, but Inter Merda lost again
10-30-2016, 10:43 PM
Nobody cares that Inter lost, what do u mean?
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
10-30-2016, 11:14 PM
10-31-2016, 12:16 AM
10-31-2016, 03:15 AM
I watched Atalanta vs Genoa yesterday. First off, I was very impressed with Atalanta. They are continuing with the form they started the season with. They and Torino could potentially finish above Fiorentina if they continue like this.
Secondly, Genoa were awful and the worst part is that in the win against us, they weren't that much better. Lastly, Petagna was awesome for Atalanta. He was constantly involved in the play and made two assists. You can see a bit of Ibra vibe about him as a player which is no surprise as I recall Petagna saying that he constantly watches and apes Ibra in training a few years ago. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|