Winter Transfer Window 2017
CB - Jose Fonte - he's handed in his transfer request at Southampton and he'd be a solid pairing for alongside Roma... short term option but should be good for the next 2 years at least. Wouldn't be too expensive nor wages too high. To me, Portugals most solid defender at the Euro's. Pepe is more flashy but also makes more mistakes and is not right in the head. The bloke's a loose cannon!
I wouldnt put the blame for fees in any way to the Chinese.The Chinese clubs have signed very few players for stupid money.
Oscar £51m
Hulk £47
Texeira £42m
Jackson Martinez £35
The rest a pretty normal fees.But some of the wages are huge , but thats what they gotta do or else the likes of Pelle and Witsel wouod say no.
Jay,

They're players that would usually hang around and potentially play for someone like Milan...

There's no way we could pay the transfer of wages, but Hulk, Oscar, Jackson, Witsel, Lavezzi, Ramires, Pelle - all players that would have slot in nicely at Milan...

The english teams have been affecting the market drastically but now with the Chinese it's even worse... Witsel had the option of Chosing to fight for champions league and win the Serie A for 4mill euro a year and instead chose, as would most of us, 17.6mill euro...

What's scary... top 10 paid players at the moment..
1. Tevez - 37mill euro
2. Ronaldo - 31mill euro
3. Lavezzi - 24mill euro
4. Oscar - 24mill
5. Messi - 22mill
6. Bale - 21mill
7. Hulk - 19mill
8. Witsel - 17.6mill
9. Pogba - 17mill
10. Neymar - 15.5mill
10. Suarez - 15.5mill
It is criminal that some players get paid that high; in fact, it is criminal that any player gets paid that high.
Jeeze a player like Witsel making more than Neymar and Suarez. The fact that Oscar and Lavezzi are making more than Messi is literally criminal.
(01-10-2017, 02:38 AM)porcho Wrote: Jay,

They're players that would usually hang around and potentially play for someone like Milan...

There's no way we could pay the transfer of wages, but Hulk, Oscar, Jackson, Witsel, Lavezzi, Ramires, Pelle - all players that would have slot in nicely at Milan...

The english teams have been affecting the market drastically but now with the Chinese it's even worse... Witsel had the option of Chosing to fight for champions league and win the Serie A for 4mill euro a year and instead chose, as would most of us, 17.6mill euro...

What's scary... top 10 paid players at the moment..
1. Tevez      -      37mill euro
2. Ronaldo   -      31mill euro
3. Lavezzi    -      24mill euro
4. Oscar      -      24mill
5. Messi      -      22mill
6. Bale        -      21mill
7. Hulk        -      19mill
8. Witsel      -      17.6mill
9. Pogba      -      17mill
10. Neymar  -     15.5mill
10. Suarez   -      15.5mill

I know what you mean , the wages are astronomical.I was just saying that for all the talk they actually havent bought that many players for ridiculous transfer fees.I dont think the Chinese spending on the 4 guys I mentioned have affected market prices.Bo team will think Zenit got €50m for Hulk we want €50m for our average to good 30 year old striker.
So our best mercato so far is swapping Gabriel with Storari? Thats the only news I ve been reading..
(01-10-2017, 05:11 PM)edysim Wrote: So our best mercato so far is swapping Gabriel with Storari? Thats the only news I ve been reading..

Nothing was ever going to happen this mercato.
Milan have €0 to spend and no to sell to create funds.I mean the likes of Adriano Honda Poli Sosa Zapata are worthless.So we knew nothing would happen and that we will fall off in the 2nd half and not make UCL and possibly/probably miss out on EL too.
Storari - Gabriel loan exchange now official
With Galliani still in charge, no action is probably good news for us. Lord knows we don't need any more useless signings like Jose Sosa, Mati Fernandez or Adriano.