03-14-2017, 06:28 PM
| Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yes | 9 | 40.91% | |
| No | 13 | 59.09% | |
| Total | 22 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
|
|
03-14-2017, 07:30 PM
New closing date (lol): April 7th
03-14-2017, 07:42 PM
03-15-2017, 05:00 PM
Sky says third 100m is deposited and will be in Fininvest's account tomorrow morning.
03-15-2017, 09:01 PM
http://www.football-italia.net/99722/hai...n-takeover
Silvio is the Wizard of Oz, man behind the curtain
03-16-2017, 03:52 PM
http://www.football-italia.net/99748/rep...0m-delayed
This is getting more and more ridiculous. I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing at what we have become.
03-16-2017, 04:40 PM
On Monday we can start a 'ItalMilan lineup' thread
03-16-2017, 05:26 PM
This level of trolling by our "investors" is probably unprecedented. How many more delays will there be and how many more times will we hear "one more day"?
Siamo a posto cosi.
03-16-2017, 06:31 PM
Hi, I am aim but forgot my password so have to register this new ID. Following are some of the latest information I've got from Chinese online reports and and would like to share with you in case you have not read them posted in another forum.
BTW: Could I get my original ID "aim" back ? Thank you. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|





