Summer transfer window 2017
I would prefer a star left winger instead of an expensive striker like Aubameyang. I'd be fine with Andre Silva and Kalinic as a back-up. I'd really like to see someone signed for the wings.

If we can swap DS + a little bit of money for Cuadrado it would be a great signing, I know we don't really need a right winger/midfielder but it's good to have the depth if we plan on actually going the distance in EL + competing for cl places. That is, if Juve's offer of 5mln is reality - which I don't think it is TBH, sounds like a stupid offer.. I would not sell him at that price.
(07-08-2017, 02:11 AM)nefremo Wrote: Do we have to choose? Big Grin

I think bringing in a superstar like Auba will have a huge effect on the squad. Not only playing wise, but also psychologically. So after making 7 very solid buys, if I had to choose, I would say get Auba for sure.

But I am not so sure we have to choose. I see us getting Auba for example, PLUS 2-3 more players like Kjaer, Thiago Maia, Cuadrado (on top of Biglia) to round up the squad after all the departures that we will probably see.

(07-08-2017, 05:18 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I would prefer a star left winger instead of an expensive striker like Aubameyang. I'd be fine with Andre Silva and Kalinic as a back-up. I'd really like to see someone signed for the wings.

If we can swap DS + a little bit of money for Cuadrado it would be a great signing, I know we don't really need a right winger/midfielder but it's good to have the depth if we plan on actually going the distance in EL + competing for cl places. That is, if Juve's offer of 5mln is reality - which I don't think it is TBH, sounds like a stupid offer.. I would not sell him at that price.

Offer juve 5m + DS for Cuadrado. Fair deal.
That would be a fair deal. I value Cuadrado around 20m so it would put DS at 15. I know things didn't work out for him at Milan but just given his NT experience and time in Serie A, paying 12-15m on the gamble that a new challenge might bring him back to life is a fair price.

On the flip side, I would never buy him if we were on the other side of the fence. He has significantly regressed - he was good when he started but that was given his age, comparing him to other players he was always average, and that's disappointing because it just points to the idea that he hasn't made any progress. I know he had some struggles with depression not sure if that impacted his game significantly, it definitely would have the power to in some cases.
i say we should get forsberg, biglia, cuadrado and if we can maybe i hope modric instead of getting just auba.
(07-08-2017, 08:10 AM)Zahed Wrote: i say we should get forsberg, biglia, cuadrado and if we can maybe i hope modric instead of getting just auba.

I think it someone mentioned it before in this forum I think a must for our new LW is pace. We certainly lack that in this team. Therefore I don't like Forsberg because with Suso on RW an Forsberg on LW it's also difficult to switch the game fast.
(07-08-2017, 05:53 AM)hwmook Wrote: Offer juve 5m + DS for Cuadrado. Fair deal.

That would be perfect!
(07-07-2017, 05:53 PM)reza Wrote: That is a good point because he didn't stay in Italy for 3 years.

Welcome to MM Karl08

(07-07-2017, 10:01 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Welcome to MM Karl08 Smile Good spot on my mistake, I thought Auba had spent longer in the youth team, but my memory is clearly hazy. That's fairly moot though, as more important is he was in the club at a time when we were on top. If you're Locatelli, Calabria or Romagnoli, sat in the dressing room with a world class player who had trained and played with guys like Maldini, Seedorf and Nesta, it's going to inspire you.

Thanks to both you and Hitman on the kind words.

Hitman, as much as I'd like Dembele, I really think we need some experience. Right now we've been buying young talents, but it's vital to compliment them with quality experienced players that can help them grow and take some pressure off their shoulders

Honsano, no signing yet, but there are rumours we will see something even as soon as tomorrow.

Thx for the warm welcome  Okmilan
This place is a good source for any milanisti

(07-08-2017, 11:56 AM)Joël Wrote: I think it someone mentioned it before in this forum I think a must for our new LW is pace. We certainly lack that in this team. Therefore I don't like Forsberg because with Suso on RW an Forsberg on LW it's also difficult to switch the game fast.

Agree.
Well, they have decent pace, but yeah... not fast enough

I personally think it's kinda weird we havent brought any wingers at all,
Since deulofeu, ocampos already gone, nobody can play at LW right now. Plus with big signing from calhanoglu, i guess we'll go 3-5-2 or christmas tree again
(07-08-2017, 12:40 PM)Karl08 Wrote: I personally think it's kinda weird we havent brought any wingers at all,
Since deulofeu, ocampos already gone, nobody can play at LW right now. Plus with big signing from calhanoglu, i guess we'll go 3-5-2 or christmas tree again

This is true. 
I think if we were to put all our best players on the field right now, the formation needs to be a christmas tree with Hakan and Suso behind Silva....Bonaventura and Kessie in the middle with an anchor behind them. 

If Aubameyang comes in though, than we are definitely going to use a 2 striker system. I don't see us benching either one of Silva/Aubameyang or rotating them with one another. We'll have simply spent too much money on those two to do that.
First off, RB Leipzig doesn't want to sell their star players, unfortunately. they don't need money and they have a serious project. so Forsberg won't be on the market. yet we can sign him next year when he has a 55 m euros clause. Second off, Dembele is worth around 100 m euros. it's a fair price, considering both Bayern and Barca are crazy for him. Same goes for him. Dortmund doesn't want to sell him this summer since they will offload Auba. After all, l'm asking myself why we need him. we signed Silva, an interesting player, who can develop into a great striker. On the other hand, we lack players like Berna and D.Costa who are going to Juve. so l think we better go for one of them instead Cuadrado or Auba.

After all, We did amazing job so far. The only signings who didn't convince me fully are Calhanoglu  and Musacchio. l don't know why we didn't go for better players when we had the chance.
(07-08-2017, 12:33 PM)porcho Wrote: That would be perfect!

it's reported we asked for 10 m euros for De Sciglio. do you think Juve will accept this swap? No chance.