Milan's Financial Position
Fassone & Mirabelli know they're about to be let go
Reply
Fassone just had very transparent answering fans this week, blaming him for the 200 million wrong players is one thing, anything more is something I don't understand. He is working for Li, blaming him for money issues is almost bizarre.
Reply
(07-07-2018, 02:01 PM)reza Wrote: Fassone just had very transparent answering fans this week, blaming him for the 200 million wrong players is one thing, anything more is something I don't understand. He is working for Li, blaming him for money issues is almost bizarre.

I agree on this. There's nothing he can do if Li doesen't provide whats needed.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
The mess we are in even top 4 CL money wouldn't help us *now*, would be good for future and may be attracting players for next season but the mess we are now is not anything Fassone did or didn't do. There is lots more to this mess than F&M, like I said earlier Li had 437m and 200m transfer money without Elliott, until I hear a 'real' explanation of that it is all about Li (and Fininvest too) not F&M, not Maldini doubts, not even Kalinic Big Grin
Reply
That's not the point thought. Fassone has failed in his job. It's as simple as that. If he can't be blamed for the fact that last year's 200+M transfer market turned out to be a failure, then he can be blamed about who he entrusted to pick the players. He presented a business plan to UEFA that was bogus and based on fictional figures that have no chance of materializing. He failed to get the voluntary agreement with UEFA because of that to begin with. Then he failed to reach a settlement agreement with them as well. He was supposed to lead this club in a new direction. It turns out that he failed for one thing or another. He is the CEO for god's sake. Please tell me where exactly Fassone succeeded within the realms of his responsibilities. Multimillion and Multibillion dollar corporations fire their CEOs for taking the company in a wrong direction. See JC Penny or GE recently for example. Fassone took all the wrong directions. He took the wrong direction with the transfer market last summer (directly and indirectly through Mirabelli). He took the wrong approach with UEFA and focused on wrong markets making up bogus numbers. He failed to refinance (at least the club's portion of) the debt. He kept talking calm all season about the debt and the ownership when he clearly knew the shit behind closed doors.

Let's forget Li for a second. If you owned Milan, would you honestly entrust Fassone with managing this club and taking it in the right direction? If so, tell me what exactly instills this confidence in him???

And to clarify, he is not the only one responsible or the only one to blame. But as the CEO and the face of this club, he has failed miserably and that includes dealing with the majority shareholder. He has ultimately failed to ensure the club's wellbeing as he (and the ownership) are losing the club to their debtors. This is complete and utter failure. He can not be excused for this, and there is absolutely no way that we can just say what's going on now is "not because of anything Fassone did or didn't do".
Reply
I never said Fassone succeeded anything, I didn't say I want F&M to stay either. I am talking about the origin of our problems. Why do you think Fassone created those fictional numbers? How is that even possible? As CEO he *presente* a plan to UEFA, where does it say Fassone is even capable of knowing the Chinese market and possible HongKong stock market growth plan. We must not forget these are the things in the plan.

About the transfer market, there is no evidence 2nd place would have saved us now. So if he spent the 200m better I don't see Li suddenly being a good owner.
Reply
The biggest mistake was not starting with a new manager
Reply
I don't know if he created them or where he got them from. I don't know if he consulted experts on that market. I don't know any if that. The point is that he put numbers in that report that are simply not realistic. He put them in there to show to UEFA that we will break even and our revenue will grow X amount in the nezt 4-5 years. Again, as a CEO this was one of his responsibilities.

Of course our problems don't stem from Fassone or Li. They start from much earlier obviously. But the fact is that not a thing Fassone did in this last year bettered or god forbid fix any of those old problems.

I am not talking about Li being a good owner. Of course he isn't. The idiot is about to accumulate 100s of millions of Euros in losses in just 1 year. 

The whole point of my post was that I don't want Fassone to stay because he has simply failed and has some (imo a lot of) responsibility of what's haooening right now. You are saying that you don't want him to stay either so it seems we are in agreement on the main point....so i don't know what exaclty we are discussing anymore Big Grin
Reply
We both agree that xu should be banned Grinundwech
Reply
(07-07-2018, 03:42 PM)reza Wrote: We both agree that xu should be banned Grinundwech

Devilol Okmilan
Reply