Milan's Financial Position
Commisso to Gazzetta: “Most of the negotiation are private. Unfortunately I have no control over the result of this, but it would be nice to make a contribution to the Italian football movement.”

Commisso: “I really like Gattuso, when I played I was like him, well not nearly as good but I was very physical and we are both from Calabria.”

Commisso: “I heard that I would be the only Italian immigrant to own a Serie A club. If it happens, I want Italian football to be successful and not see the National Team out of the World Cup.”

Commisso: “I have to be very careful with what I say as most of the negotiations are private, but we are not there yet. We were very close to signing a pre-contract. I am confident.”

Commisso: “I can say that among all people the investors mentioned, (Ricketts, Ross, Russian) I am the only Italian emigrant, I have the money, I played football, I know the sport well.”

Commisso: “I was a Juventus fan but Juventus is very good and does not need me.”

Commisso: “Did things get more complicated after Mr Li failed to pay the €32 million to Elliott? Probably yes, we do not know what path Mr Li will follow with Mr Singer. It’s difficult to predict how this story will end.”

Commisso: “I think Milan is still in the hands of Mr Li, he will probably have to rely on the court, but so far the owner is him so I will deal with him.”

Commisso: “I do not know Paul Singer personally but my advisers (Goldman Sachs) do, and he knows who I am. However I do not make any promises.”

Commisso: “First thing I would do as Milan owner? I would have to make a lot of effort. I am one who learns quickly.”
Reply
Sky reports that Rocco Commisso is the favourite to purchase Milan. In the coming days he will be in Russia to attend the World Cup semifinals
Reply
@lucaserafini4 claims Monaco owner Dimitry Rybolovlev is the Russian billionaire interested in acquiring Milan, but that could represent a problem for UEFA regarding the ownership of two clubs. Updates within few hours
Reply
Il Sole 24 Ore’s @carlopaolofesta confirms that Yonghong Li is in talks with Dmitry Rybolovlev in London for the acquisition of Milan but Elliott could reject the offer and enforce their takeover of the club tomorrow
Reply
Some guy living in and owning tax free team giving it up for Milan? So generous Big Grin
Reply
https://www.football-italia.net/124193/r...te-save-li

More confirmation arrives that Yonghong Li has agreed to sell most of Milan to Monaco patron Dmitry Rybolovlev, but Elliott Management won’t hear of it.
The situation is reaching an ugly and bitter.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
My biggest worry is this whole situation goes to the courtrooms. If that process is drawn out, the club is stuck in a state of limbo until it's resolved.
Reply
A few reports of giuntoli leaving Napoli coming through. Was it Commisso that was reportedly going to have giuntoli lead the club?

edit: not Leaving... Giuntoli has decided to not re-sign with Napoli meaning after this year he leaves Napoli. That being said. It's strange timing considering he is rumored to be Elliot's choice should they be forced to run the club for an amount of time before it's sold. A Plan B in case Li takes things to court and drags out the sale. a Plan B that would also bring in Maldini to the club
Reply
(07-09-2018, 12:03 AM)porcho Wrote: A few reports of giuntoli leaving Napoli coming through. Was it Commisso that was reportedly going to have giuntoli lead the club?

No, Gandini
Reply
(07-09-2018, 12:12 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: No, Gandini

ah, ok...
Reply