Summer transfer window 2018
sell all players over 28 start fresh, crazy how much dead wood this team has
(07-18-2018, 02:31 AM)P2Me2 Wrote: sell all players over 28 start fresh, crazy how much dead wood this team has

I know and it's insane that we've invested and sold so many players over the years only to end up in a repeating cycle. We sell 10 players, 2-3 of which were actually decent, we buy 10 more and only 2-3 of them end up decent.
The rumour is crazy and nonsense, maybe after 21st Jul , we would understand better what Elliot is up to.
Jose Callejon is reportedly struggling to fit into Carlo Ancelotti’s new Napoli system, so the Spaniard could move to Milan.
Bonucci has reached an agreement with PSG and a deal is close. Further contacts will take place tomorrow. [TMW]
if its psg, we need to atleast recoup what we splash to get him from juve last season.
(07-18-2018, 12:44 PM)sylrus Wrote: if its psg, we need to atleast recoup what we splash to get him from juve last season.

I am sure we will, I just hope we spend some of it on someone like Benkovic, Upamecano or De Ligt.
Yes, the bigger question is replacement, without proper replacement we are tearing apart a relative strength of team.
Milan and Atletico Madrid are believed to have agreed a deal worth a total €20m for Nikola Kalinic.
(07-18-2018, 01:49 PM)reza Wrote: Yes, the bigger question is replacement, without proper replacement we are tearing apart a relative strength of team.

Indeed, Bonucci wasn’t exactly as stabile as expected, but he ended up forming a solid partnership with Romagnoli. I wouldn’t mind terribly seeing Musacchio given a proper chance, but it is risky. 

Who will captain the team though? Surely not Montolivo, but who has the age, experience and qualities to assume leadership?