07-30-2018, 11:16 PM
|
Summer transfer window 2018
|
|
Nothing official.
I am content if our squad is still similar with last season since the quality of the team is OK. They will be only get better just like we saw the trend of the result from last season. Hallilovic will give option on the right flank (we dont need to use Borini there lol) Reina will make Donarumma suffered. Dona has to bring his game to the next level or he will become bench warmer. Strinic actually adds nothing (since he should be backup left fullback) exept he could threaten RR's position. IF we get Bernard, he would play as left flank? If he is good enough he can be starter. Gattuso therefore comfortably play Calha in midfield. That RZ Salzburg midfielder might be Kessie's backup or starter option in the midfield (regista, mezzala). I hope we could sell Kalinic Bacca to get proven striker (for the loan pay) and if there is very interesting offer for Bona Milan should take it and splash the money (with Silva's fee?) for very good midfielder. Otherwise, I don't hate using Bacca as our striker we have Gattuso to kick his ass if he behaves unprofessionally. Bacca should be better than Kalinic.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
07-31-2018, 02:17 AM
(07-31-2018, 01:35 AM)Siregar Wrote: Nothing official. Disagree. If he plays like he did in the world cup, he'll be a starter and a good one at that. If we get Bernard he will be a starting LW meaning hakan can either move to his natural CAM position or as a CM. Definitely backup to Kessie. We desperately need it. Proven Striker - We'll likely have Higuain within the next day. Selling Bonaventura... yes please. Sell him to raise money to purchase Paredes.
07-31-2018, 02:41 AM
Higuain close per Di Marzio
07-31-2018, 02:56 AM
Caldara and Higuain will make us a much better team. No question about it. We will finally have a world class CF/goal scorer. No more alibis for that position. On the other hand, with Caldara, we are likely to hold Italy's next CB partnership.
Bernard will give us options across the attacking line, be it LW, RW or ACM. I think he'll be a very good signing. Having said all that, we are still lacking pace and more quality in the midfield. I don't know how we'll find that of if we have funds to add that to the squad.....but we really need it. If we don't, then maybe we sell Donnarumma (already have Reina, so not a problem imo), maybe we sell Suso, I don't know. Selling Suso creates a problem as we are removing a starting 11 player that's influential....but we have to pick and choose I guess. I would love to get my hands on someone like Kingsley Coman.
07-31-2018, 03:06 AM
Play that formation and lineup. Fuck signing a winger. Sign a quality midfielder
07-31-2018, 03:10 AM
(07-31-2018, 02:56 AM)nefremo Wrote: Caldara and Higuain will make us a much better team. No question about it. We will finally have a world class CF/goal scorer. No more alibis for that position. On the other hand, with Caldara, we are likely to hold Italy's next CB partnership. Good idea. Selling Suso and Bringing in Coman on loan with obligation gives us Cash now, and we're switching to a younger player with a higher ceiling. Use some of that money, plus money from Gigio to buy Paredes and we'll have a great team. The alternative would be keita Balde but with the sale of Lemar, I don't think Monaco would be willing to sell.
I would love to see us go 2 up front. Andre Silva suits that formation better and I think Cutrone is capable of being even better both as the Main and support striker.
That would mean all the Suso money would go toward Paredes.
07-31-2018, 03:19 AM
(07-31-2018, 03:11 AM)porcho Wrote: I would love to see us go 2 up front. Andre Silva suits that formation better and I think Cutrone is capable of being even better both as the Main and support striker. It's a damned no-brainer. Calhanoglu playing in a natural position where he's more dangerous
07-31-2018, 03:52 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|




