Serie A
Inter Milan 0-0 AS Roma

Not a great game. Inter looked stronger and more able to score, but this 3-4-1-2 is crap. There's a reason why top teams don't play like that.

Also Gasparino shows he is a mid-table coach. With 10 minutes left, he takes out Forlan for Muntari. Inter were dominating the game @ Home and he takes out his best striker for his worst midfielder (A Defensive midfielder, no less). Absolutely inexcusable, and to be honest, reminds me of something Allegri would do (silly substitutions).

As for Roma, they also played a stupid formation with 5 defenders, De Rossi seemed to be playing in the backline. Totti is old and slow, and their strikers (Borini & Osvaldo) are not top quality. I guess Krkic was hurt, but this team while apparently strengthened, didn't seem good to me or a threat to us at all.
Roma played a decent game IMO, they just needed that final pass tonight.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Great result. I hope that Gasparini got to stay longer. Big Grin
aka xudong
I only watch the Inter - Roma match in highlight, so I don't know how their system worked, but they surely created many chances. The problems were the fitness level and confidence of attackers. They seemed a bit out of breath so the last touches were not powerful and accurate enough. The timing was always wrong.

However, they will be really strong after a big win. Next match against newcomer Novara is a chance.
I agree. That's why I said that I was hoping that Inter Merda would go down deeper, and I konw that it is not easy. With the depth of their squad, I still believe that they would be our main contender (even before Napoli) for this year's scudetto.

so please keep Gasparini for as long as possible. I somehow find him demoralizing (for Merda of course), which is exactly what we need. I am a selfish Milan fan, and certainly don't care about "quality of Serie A". I don't mind at all if they were all weak as long as we are doing well. Quoting a certain Elaine Benes (Seinfeld, maybe not for you young people, Big Grin), 'Well, I'm very fortunate to be surrounded by such stupidity.' Icon_lol2

Having said that, Milan should react quickly, and I hope to see us back to top 2 in a month.

aka xudong
Big Grin I'm selfish, too

It is ok if Inter win with small margin to keep Gasping longer Big Grin

(I'll try Seinfeld, thanks)
(09-19-2011, 02:49 AM)Aficio Wrote: Big Grin I'm selfish, too

It is ok if Inter win with small margin to keep Gasping longer Big Grin

(I'll try Seinfeld, thanks)

Honestly, I am very surprised that Gasparini turned out like this. I remember Moggi saying that Gasparini would be the best candidate for Inter Milan. I always trust Moggi very much (no sarcasm), and was disappointed when Inter actually hired him.

It could be that:
1) Moggi is stupid; (OK, i don't mind that. Big Grin)
2) Moggi is tricky; (Haha, that would be great! Big Grin)
3) Moggi is still right, that Gasp will eventually turn things around. (please no to that Exclamation)
aka xudong
Novara 3-1 Inter!

We should create a Gasperini fan club! Big Grin
Inter5ow Inter5ow Inter5ow Inter5ow Inter5ow

Great performance by Inter! Keep it up! Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(09-20-2011, 09:30 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Novara 3-1 Inter!

We should create a Gasperini fan club! Big Grin

I know! Big Grin Sagrin

We better create it fast enough. I honestly don't know how much longer he would still stay as Inter coach. Okmilan

I have to admit that I thought the worst possibility would be a 0-0 draw. Damn! Devilol

aka xudong