Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
Big loss, especially considering the alternatives.
Reply
So our injury list as it stands is:

1) Higuain
2) Caldara
3) Bonaventura
4) Calabria
5) Bigilia
6) Hakan (Pending further tests)
7) Cutrone (Pending further tests)
8) Musacchio (Pending further tests)

Anyone I missed?

https://www.football-italia.net/130463/i...pile-milan
Reply
I am not the biggest fan of Biglia, but with our currently available midfielders, he is almost indispensable. It is a big blow that his season is almost done.

If both Higuain and Cutrone are injured, who are we going to play as CF against Juventus? Borini?
Reply
Should play one who decided to have only two strikers for entire season.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply
Musacchio out with knee ligament damage until 2019
Reply
It doesn't rain but it pours..
Reply
Bonaventura to have knee surgery. Will be out for 3 to 5 months.
Reply
(11-09-2018, 09:56 AM)Ace Wrote: So our injury list as it stands is:

1) Higuain
2) Caldara
3) Bonaventura
4) Calabria
5) Bigilia
6) Hakan (Pending further tests)
7) Cutrone (Pending further tests)
8) Musacchio (Pending further tests)
8
Anyone I missed?

https://www.football-italia.net/130463/i...pile-milan

WC finalist, Strinic
Reply
(11-15-2018, 06:11 AM)edysim Wrote: WC finalist, Strinic

Strinic will be back in training on monday, but it will still take months before he's match-fit.
Reply
I'm wondering if doping have something with his condition.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Reply