Milan jersey discussion
#21
(08-15-2017, 04:13 AM)xudong Wrote: Andre isn't your first name, is it?

nope! It's Carlos Silva... Maybe I should change my name Smile
Reply
#22
(08-15-2017, 11:46 PM)porcho Wrote: nope! It's Carlos Silva... Maybe I should change my name Smile

[Image: MOMqPAM4.jpg][Image: plus-clipart-red_cross.png] [Image: Thiago_Silva.jpg?1402284155][Image: question-mark.svg]

Nice Okmilan Okmilan
Reply
#23
haha! I usually do play left back but I'm no Roberto Carlos...
Reply
#24
Half off @ World Soccer Shop

Tempted to get one
Reply
#25
Baresi autographed kits at Milan's official store for 79EU
Reply
#26
Leaked: AC Milan home shirt for 2019-2020 season

[Image: milan1920.png?w=960&ssl=1]

https://sempremilan.com/leaked-ac-milan-...020-season
Reply
#27
Reza, I can't find a general thread just for Milan jerseys. This is the closest one. I decided not to open a new thread, but wonder if it would be a good idea to rename this thread to something more general (with the season). You can decide if that's okay or not.
Reply
#28
Just ran into an interesting paper (7.5 years old) Big Grin. Didn't know about that family feud before! Sagrin

I will just put it in this thread because we switched from one brother to another!  Devilol

Quote:A FAMILY AFFAIR
Adidas vs. Puma
By Nick Carbone
Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2011

Two of the world's most renowned shoe companies were birthed from a bout of bad blood between siblings. In the 1920s, German brothers Adolf and Rudolf Dassler launched a shoe company together in their mother's laundry room. Their business boomed after Dassler shoes adorned the feet of gold-medal-winning Olympians in the 1930s. But as their sales spiked, so did the tension between the two brothers. World War II proved the breaking point in their relationship. While no one is sure what caused the riff, it's said to be a result of miscommunication. After an Allied bomb attack, Adolf and his wife took cover in a bomb shelter already occupied by Rudolf and his family. "The dirty bastards are back again," Adolf said, apparently referring to the planes, but Rudolf thought the comment was an attack against his family.

By the war's end, the brothers had split the company and waged a war of their own — in the business arena. Adolf, who preferred to be called Adi, named his business Adidas, combining his first and last names; Rudolf tried the same with his firm called Ruda, though he later changed it to Puma. It's said that the brothers never spoke again, and their bitter rivalry even divided the town of Herzogenaurach, where they built their competing factories on the opposite banks of the town's river. It wasn't until September 2009, long after the brothers' deaths, that the companies put aside their feud and faced off in a friendly game of soccer — an appropriate meeting for two companies who've become independently famous in the field of sports shoes.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/pa...89,00.html
Reply
#29
(02-15-2019, 10:31 PM)xudong Wrote: Leaked: AC Milan home shirt for 2019-2020 season

[Image: milan1920.png?w=960&ssl=1]

https://sempremilan.com/leaked-ac-milan-...020-season

I like that but I think I'm going to buy the away next season
Reply
#30
Renamed thread to make it a more ongoing jersey discussion
Reply