Serie A
Ranieri did well with Leicester. But he is old and his reputation ruined. So i think it is a stupid appointment. That is the word i would use to describe Romas fans.
I don't mind Roma doing well, as long as they finish below us. Big Grin
Roma just handicapped themselves. There must have been some serious locker room issues for them to sack EDF. Who cares if they got dumped from the CL. It was never going to be a competition they were going to win. Instead, they are right there fighting for 4th in Serie A. But oh well. Works for us.
Never really cared for Roma. They think they're a big club or something, yet they've won 3 scudetti in their history. They are a joke.
(03-08-2019, 09:25 PM)nefremo Wrote: Roma just handicapped themselves. There must have been some serious locker room issues for them to sack EDF. Who cares if they got dumped from the CL. It was never going to be a competition they were going to win. Instead, they are right there fighting for 4th in Serie A. But oh well. Works for us.
Never really cared for Roma. They think they're a big club or something, yet they've won 3 scudetti in their history. They are a joke.

I hate saying this as I loathe Inter but Roma representing Serie A in CL does no favors.  Juve, Napoli, and both Milan teams are the best representatives
(03-08-2019, 09:31 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I hate saying this as I loathe Inter but Roma representing Serie A in CL does no favors.  Juve, Napoli, and both Milan teams are the best representatives

As much as i too loathe merda.. i have to agree.. Roma as a representative of Italy in UCL brought many embarassment to Serie'A.. wit the exception of last season.. no one will ever forget the 7 goals Man Utd put past them on 2 different occasions.. and Man Utd wasnt even that good then..
Imo, taking the last 25 years or so in consoderation (1990 and on)....Fiorentina, Lazio and Parma are all bigger clubs than Roma. At least they've won something on the European level and they all had bigger players playing there at one point or another.

Having said that, Roma has always had the potential to be a big and feared club in Europe simply because of where they are located. For one reason or another, they never reached the next step especially like Lazio and Parma did in the mid-late 90s.
(03-08-2019, 11:39 PM)nefremo Wrote: Imo, taking the last 25 years or so in consoderation (1990 and on)....Fiorentina, Lazio and Parma are all bigger clubs than Roma. At least they've won something on the European level and they all had bigger players playing there at one point or another.

Having said that, Roma has always had the potential to be a big and feared club in Europe simply because of where they are located. For one reason or another, they never reached the next step especially like Lazio and Parma did in the mid-late 90s.

Well said

Roma doesn't have the financial backing to be a big club
Totti was a Great player but a worst Leader (FACTS)
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Important Players sold by Roma in  few years-

1) Salah
2) Alissson
3) Naingollan
4) Rudiger
5) Emerson
6) Paredes

Idiots should know the problem was in their board and not in their Managers

I hope them to follow the tradition and give us Zaniolo  Sagrin

Roma are actually behind Liverpool success Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(03-09-2019, 08:53 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: Important Players sold by Roma in  few years-

1) Salah
2) Alissson
3) Naingollan
4) Rudiger
5) Emerson
6) Paredes

Idiots should know the problem was in their board and not in their Managers

They have to sell to make money.  They're not a big club and can't hold onto big players