Summer Mercato 2019
Kabak seems Bayern bound (not sure if it is official). Not surprised. We simply can't compete these days, let alone against a powerhouse that (probably) offers more $, more fame, a chance at UCL. I believe Turks like Germany too.

I am not even that disappointed. Just thought that 15M is a low price that is worth a gambling and definitely would be a shrewd investment (the worst, I bet that he can be re-sold for higher).
any news about torreira. is he offering his gf as milan's bimbo? desperate
i believe this mazen dude, is a pc generated program to only annoy here. this is makig MM shite , losing rapidly interest in posting here
(06-26-2019, 05:09 PM)artand Wrote: i believe this mazen dude, is a pc generated program to only annoy here. this is makig MM shite , losing rapidly interest in posting here

i am a programmer btw
I am thinking about making a news thread and a separate opinion thread. In the latter no copy pasting of tweets, articles, etc. just talking and typing about them. Not easy to get used to may be but MM needs it, not just cause of mazen or anybody but in general.
(06-26-2019, 05:15 PM)reza Wrote: I am thinking about making a news thread and a separate opinion thread. In the latter no copy pasting of tweets, articles, etc. just talking and typing about them. Not easy to get used to may be but MM needs it, not just cause of mazen or anybody but in general.

make it as R & B ... very free flowing and open to any comment/ insult/ notice etc. more interesting then
Nabil Fekir might join Milan this summer

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/pl...-deal-lyon
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-26-2019, 05:17 PM)mazen111 Wrote: make it as R & B ... very free flowing and open to any comment/ insult/ notice etc. more interesting then

No, if R&B is that way I am glad I don't go there.
Was Milan ever linked with Mohammed Fares(SPAL) he is good wing back who can play on variety of position on left side of the field. He is a big upgrade to Borini
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(06-26-2019, 05:30 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Was Milan ever linked with Mohammed Fares(SPAL) he is good wing back who can play on variety of position on left side of the field. He is a big upgrade to Borini

No