Serie A
I just hope Kean doesn't get lost in the shuffle in England.. from an Italian NT POV
(08-04-2019, 06:47 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I just hope Kean doesn't get lost in the shuffle in England..  from an Italian NT POV

Ya! He looks the only striker in Italy NT who knows how to bang goals and also got skills. Immobile and Belloti are inconsistent.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Inter Merda confirm signing of 'heavyweight' Romelu Lukaku. This season is going to Mini WWE[Image: lukaku-and-higuain-posing-for-a-pic-befo...731097.png]
Devilol
Devilol
So the rumors of Dzeko-Inter are still going on. Is Conte planning on playing a Lukaku-Dzeko front line? Not the most mobile/dynamic duo, but to be honest I think their physicality alone will give many Serie A teams problems...including our own defense. I love Romagnoli and in the past couple of years he's improved on every aspect of his game....but if there is something he still has a way to go with...it's dealing with physical strikers.
(08-08-2019, 11:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: So the rumors of Dzeko-Inter are still going on. Is Conte planning on playing a Lukaku-Dzeko front line? Not the most mobile/dynamic duo, but to be honest I think their physicality alone will give many Serie A teams problems...including our own defense. I love Romagnoli and in the past couple of years he's improved on every aspect of his game....but if there is something he still has a way to go with...it's dealing with physical strikers.

No.  Dzeko will backup Lukaku.  Martinez will start alongside Lukaku
(08-08-2019, 11:07 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: No.  Dzeko will backup Lukaku.  Martinez will start alongside Lukaku

He is Conte He can do anything. Who knows Martinez would be out Conte's plan. Barcelona wanted him for 100M+(before Griezmann rumors) I do feel quite sad about Icardi. IDK why Conte hates him so much. Did he stole his wife Grinundwech
Rumours are that Inter is also interested in Dybala (in exchange for Icardi) and SMS.

While Roma could loan Alexis from Man United and have also requested Juventus's Rugani on loan.
[Image: 67977556_10217187188090742_3560793317362...e=5DE0A942]soon