Poll: Who should be next Italy NT coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spalletti
0%
0 0%
Capello
8.33%
1 8.33%
Mancini
0%
0 0%
Zaccheroni
0%
0 0%
Ancelotti
50.00%
6 50.00%
Mazzarri
8.33%
1 8.33%
Allegri
16.67%
2 16.67%
Lippi
0%
0 0%
Seedorf Big Grin
0%
0 0%
Other
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Azzurri talk, Italy national team thread
[url=https://www.facebook.com/NazionaleCalcio/photos/a.10150829292293831/10156720530853831/?type=3&eid=ARAVyViWg7OQKYbvHXXBJZgvqV7XlS0JMdrWuLlj4S4OPiZpT27WWY8Ks1pJaM7Qv6at8_pheM5C0jvL&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARBwQ-7JXIfHeXjGixyb0RYwGyew_lP8gsTGMQs7pb3Ju2RMIQ1CXQWeT60PRObibmW_AuPbeIMyC-EvUlMGSqBxGzIixbMai_U43VIq0dbiOj8ox-QnloPDFtqmURe2I-Asb1h8msSxiiSVjPVsOW0vVA0pXjBsOmM03DjcmQzSJYCCMZC0l5-yheFJ_HslP_5AI9kJerwE0YgkWdn7KASub7Z_1VO508TrX5pC5bKDUf5SfAUfaeBlUlHfN0uX4WO9rn70iqTBbFUL40f7HWH2Vaq1tuXHOwb7SVVa-0Gv1y1f8K350Kqop3-DrqCKgY07hnnSjvdHfLq6VhSZ&__tn__=EEHH-R][/url]
[Image: 69416384_10156720530858831_1505756211889...e=5DC7DAA3]
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
I'm good with that
Reply
(08-31-2019, 01:40 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'm good with that

Instead of Lasagna and MDS should be Caputo and Giovanni di lorenzo.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
Mancini punished Kean & Zaniolo
Reply
(09-03-2019, 07:16 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Mancini punished Kean & Zaniolo

? Can you elaborate? Or a news link?
Reply
(09-03-2019, 09:15 PM)xudong Wrote: ? Can you elaborate? Or a news link?

Apparently they were late for a meeting so he didn't call them up.  Looks like this has happened several times under Di Biagio.  They were called up to U-21 anyways so they aren't missing much but hopefully lesson learned
Reply
Hopefully so. Both players are talented and can be counted on for years to come.
Reply
Pretty Injury scare in Italy NT. Cristante, Insigne, MDS are ruled out. I think Tonali, Grifo and D'Ambrosio have been called up. Nevertheless, Italy won't going to have difficult time beating Armenia and Finland. As Italy already have SES who can fairly replace Insigne. MDS is ofcourse a 3rd coice RB at the moment and Cristante won't going to start over Verratti, Jorginho and Barella.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
(09-03-2019, 11:35 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Pretty Injury scare in Italy NT. Cristante, Insigne, MDS are ruled. I think Tonali, Grifo and D'Ambrosio have been called up. Nevertheless, Italy won't going to have difficult time beating Armenia and Finland. As Italy already have SES who can fairly replace Insigne. MDS is ofcourse a 3rd coice RB at the moment and Cristante won't going to start over Verratti, Jorginho and Barella.

I think the injuries are minor too
Reply
What did people think of Tonali vs us the other day? It was the first full game I had seen of him, and I gotta say, nothing really caught my eye. Not saying he's not good or talented or won't turn out great. Wouldn't say that after only having watched 90mins. But I can see why teams were hesitant to reach the 25+mil price tag Breacia slapped on him.

Also, to be fair, he himself and others around him have said that his style is nothing like Pirlo's. The only thing similar is their appearance. Gotta say, totally agree with that.

Btw, not sure if this is the right thread for this....but seens like it could be given that he's called up to the National Team now too. Big Grin
Reply