(10-09-2019, 02:20 PM)Aficio Wrote: mazen has no talent
or maybe neither does our new coach
(sorry mazen, I didn't mean it )
i am good at guessing though :p
pioli will be a massive success
I think sacking of MG and funding spalettis contract termination from inter and his salary was too much for Milan. I guess thats why we have gone for Pioli
Stefano Pioli's coaching staff at Milan:
- Giacomo Murelli as assistant coach
- Roberto Peresutti and Matteo Osti as trainers
- Davide Lucarelli as technical trainer
- Gianmarco Pioli and Luciano Vulcano as match analysts
From Giampaolo's coaching staff, Stefano Turci (goalkeepers coach) and Daniele Bonera (technical coach) have remained
[Sky]
Reza's crystal ball lol:
2020-2021 Sheva and Bonera
I don't think this has been posted here, so I stole a post that I saw elsewhere.
Quote:Pioli: "I am very enthusiastic. Milan is a great club, among the most prestigious in the world. With passion and conviction to work well because it's a great squad with great qualities and with this management that showed confidence in me.
"I respect the fans, they have the right to criticise. For me it's an additional motivation. We will need to work on the field and on mental level. These are going to be an important 10 days.
"Ideas, intensity and courage [three things he wants from his Milan]".
"Giampaolo is a great coach but with different ideas to mine. I have to be good at transmitting my ideas to the players.
"I am optimistic, we will fight for Milan. The players must also be convinced. We must hold on in difficult moments, work intensely, to become a cohesive team as soon as possible.
"I adapt to my players. I have to improve them individually to make them grow even as a collective. There are all the conditions to do well, including the support of the club. The fans are demanding, and rightly so, we must be up to it.
"I am very demanding with them and with myself. We must do our best to get great results. With 31 games to go there is time to work and do well. Time must not be our enemy, but our ally.
"There are players who can solve games. We can play an entertaining style. There is great competition, the other teams are well prepared, but we must have courage and together we must put something extra to highlight our qualities.
"Playing with quality and intensity, this is modern football. There is much talk of a good game, we want to be aggressive forward and recover the ball as soon as possible.
Q: What is your slogan?
A: "To win."
![[Image: EGbra8zWkAE-PF2.png?width=628&height=628]](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/597840859849031700/631461669100322826/EGbra8zWkAE-PF2.png?width=628&height=628)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maldini: “We do not want to wait 10 years to become competitive,” he told reporters.
“This is not a gamble, we want to be protagonists this season, we don’t want to have a wasted season.
“I thank Marco for his professionalism. I’m sorry that 3-4 months ago we were here with him talking about him, but now we have taken another path.
“This was a considered and shared choice, if we go back it was a right choice for a young team. It just didn’t work.
“I defended Marco because it was right to defend him. We defended him until we changed our mind.
“It was perhaps easier to let another month pass, but with a whole championship in front of us we couldn’t risk wasting a season.
On the psychology of the players, he added: “I think the [mentally] blocked players are a consequence of the situation.
“The history of Milan, the pressure of San Siro may have affected some of our players.”
![[Image: unknown.png]](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/597840859849031700/631462708407042058/unknown.png)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boban: “We don’t like to have a change of coach so soon that it’s a defeat for everyone,”
“We believe it was the right decision for the club, just as it was the right choice we made in the summer. I welcome you to Stefano, he does not arrive in a simple situation, but together we can leave this moment.
“We are sorry, we are responsible too. We must not fall, we are at the beginning, we believe that we can do important things for Milan. The fans have the right to let their thoughts be known.
“We are not the strongest team in the world, or in Italy, but we are not the team that has been seen so far.
“With Pioli we are convinced that we can see a better game and better quality than what we have seen so far.”
Luciano Spalletti appeared to be the man set to take the job. Boban was not keen to discuss the situation.
“I’m not talking about Spalletti, our choice was Pioli. It is normal for the names of so many free coaches to be on the list, but we focused on Pioli who is a coach who knows our club and the reality of Italian football.”
Boban recently gave an interview in the Financial Times during which he stated that owners Elliott Management have a ‘different dream’ to his vision of winning now.
“Even if we are managers inside we remain footballers and our goal is to win. Especially if you are at Milan.
We must aim to improve to bring Milan back where it needs to. It is normal for us to say we want to win tomorrow, but it is quite normal for the property to have other parameters, such as Financial Fair Play, to be taken into consideration.”
“I said what I think even today. Some experienced players would have made us comfortable, but we are convinced that we can still do much better.”
Milan fans managed to get #PioliOut to the number one trend in Italy on Twitter, but Boban isn’t worried.
“They can say what they want, I respect their thinking. I hope and hope to convince them to change their mind as soon as possible.”
![[Image: unknown.png]](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/597840859849031700/631464034381594635/unknown.png)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gazidis: “First of all, I thank Giampaolo and his staff for their work and we wish them the best,” he told reporters.
“The decision was taken all together, putting the team above everything. We understand and share the frustrations of our fans. Milan has suffered in recent years, and they fear the club's difficulties will never end. We are on a difficult journey. We are faced with a reality that cannot be ignored if we care about the club.
“We took over a club on the verge of bankruptcy (that is, certain relegation to Serie D like Parma and Fiorentina before us) and are working every day with heart and soul to get back to high levels. We inherited massive financial breaches and debts that had to be paid, and we were excluded from European competition.
I do not say it lightly that the path is difficult. It is difficult and it will take some time. But I want to reassure the fans that we want to bring Milan back where it needs to be, capable of competing at high levels. We will make mistakes and we will correct them honestly.
“The will of our owners is to invest, as the stadium demonstrates. Where we will invest €1.2billion. Zvone, Paolo and Ricky are here and they too know that it will be difficult. They know what it’s like to fight to be the best.
“We will make mistakes, but we will correct them. We had a season in which we almost went to the Champions League. But we know it’s not enough.
“We were the sixth biggest net spending club in Europe this summer and fans will see improvements. We understand their frustration. There is time to return to the Champions League. I am happy to welcome Stefano Pioli.”
![[Image: unknown.png]](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/597840859849031700/631474099922927619/unknown.png)
10-09-2019, 05:54 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 05:55 PM by Sleeping Giant.)
So who will be our next coach after sacking Pioli My Guess is........................................................................................Ventura  .
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
So no relationship between astori death and pioli training. A bit strange this appointment
(10-09-2019, 05:54 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: So who will be our next coach after sacking Pioli My Guess is........................................................................................Ventura .
Zeman.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(10-09-2019, 06:09 PM)mazen111 Wrote: So no relationship between astori death and pioli training. A bit strange this appointment
The problem isn't really the spend, the problem is key decision makers not being able to make actual good decisions. Sure, you can talk about how much money we poured into the market, but the result is absolutely terrible. Almost none of the new players is even a guaranteed starter, and the new coach they had so much faith in just got sacked after 7 (horrendous) games. The question reasonable Milan fans are asking isn't "is Elliott willing to spend money", rather "are we sure these idiots sitting in Casa Milan knows how to spend this money at all"? Until Gazidis, Boban and Maldini starts making good decisions, no amount of money can fix our problems. And at this point, it is more than fair to wonder if this management team is capable of running this show at all.
|