Winter Mercato 2019-2020
(10-14-2019, 05:04 PM)nefremo Wrote: 6mil? Probably a fair value based on how he's performed! Big Grin
But yes, I wouldn't sell for less than 20. Maybe there will be an idoot out there that will pay that much for this disaster of a player.

You wont sell a player who u mentioned before has 0 redeeming qualities..? On a major degress slope to boot.. and u want 20m.. for fucks sake.. i'd take 2 hamburgers in exchange for him.. i'd consider myself lucky if i can even get an extra coke on the side with fries as add-ons
All Hakan haters.....He registered an assist against France. Sagrin (He could have 2 more asist tho)
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(10-14-2019, 08:35 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: Even if we sold off Piatek now.. if the manager/coach still fields kessie biglia hakan midfield.. we're fucked.. the only way we can hope to get out of this mess regardless of how shit our coach is, is basically to have a player like Ibra in our team who can single handedly carry a team to UCL or league titles.. sure, even im not a fan of how a team operates around him but if it gets us out of this miserable shitty cycle we are in, im down for it.. hell.. i'd even take Maradona if he could still kick a damn ball for 90mins..

I doubt Ibra could make that much of a difference... especially at his age.

Plus... if we sell Piatek for 50m we could use that to bring in a proper midfielder.

(10-14-2019, 03:41 PM)mazen111 Wrote: According to Fanatik, Galatasaray wants to bring Hakan Calhanoglu to Turkey. In fact, the club has already made an offer for the player of 6 m euros, although an agreement with Rossoneri seems very far away given the circumstances.

Screw that shit. I'd be telling Gala they can go jump. Their price has now increased to 30m and not a cent less.

LEt's be honest here... He hasn't worked at Milan but the guy did great in Germany... We could easily sell him for 15-20m to a German team so why even consider Gala's offer.
There were rumors both Leipzig and Frankfurt wanted Hakan for 20m last window but we(and the player) rejected it. Clearly we still hoped he would turn it around. Surely we could call them and ask if they're still interested.

(10-14-2019, 08:28 PM)mazen111 Wrote: La Gazzetta dello Sport:
-Franck kessie is listed on the market in January, and could join former teammate Patrick Cutrone at Wolverhampton, who can make an acceptable offer to Maldini and Boban.

Please go!
(10-14-2019, 09:34 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: All Hakan haters.....He registered an assist against France. Sagrin (He could have 2 more asist tho)

Even though Hakan sucked in Milan, i always hoped he would turn it around. Its unfortunate it didnt happen.

Nothing less than 20M
AC MILAN
(10-14-2019, 09:23 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: You wont sell a player who u mentioned before has 0 redeeming qualities..? On a major degress slope to boot.. and u want 20m.. for fucks sake.. i'd take 2 hamburgers in exchange for him.. i'd consider myself lucky if i can even get an extra coke on the side with fries as add-ons

Devilol  I'm greedy my man
GdS: AC Milan midfielder Lucas Biglia is reportedly hoping to receive a renewal offer from the club having once again found himself at the centre of the club’s plans.
(10-15-2019, 11:36 AM)mazen111 Wrote: GdS: AC Milan midfielder Lucas Biglia is reportedly hoping to receive a renewal offer from the club having once again found himself at the centre of the club’s plans.

New leaders, same old errors... Screw this! Confused
PSG to pinch Paqueta from Milan
goal
4 hours ago 08:59

Lucas Paqueta could be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain in January, Sky Sport Italia believe.

Leonardo, who is now the sporting director at Parc des Princes, made the deal that took Paqueta to AC Milan in January 2018, but after struggling to find playing time, the 22-year-old could be on the move again.
(10-15-2019, 01:26 PM)mazen111 Wrote: PSG to pinch Paqueta from Milan
goal
4 hours ago 08:59

Lucas Paqueta could be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain in January, Sky Sport Italia believe.

Leonardo, who is now the sporting director at Parc des Princes, made the deal that took Paqueta to AC Milan in January 2018, but after struggling to find playing time, the 22-year-old could be on the move again.

I doubt it will happen, competition in midfield is more in PSG than Milan. Paqueta won't going to be regular either in PSG
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
You have to be delusional to think Paqueta won't flourish in a more stable environment around quality players and a coach that isn't a total n00b
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns