11-12-2019, 06:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2019, 07:00 PM by mazen111.)
#CalcioNews
Maldini is in close contact with Ancelotti, who is about to leave Naples in order to bring him to the Rossoneri.
Now we're talking
Maldini dreams of ancelotti return in the summer
Milanlive
Reza, we are living in the past. Jus memories. At least, Carlo is a good memory for us. I am a bit afaraid, because the back coming have never worked at Milan, but, instead of mediocre coaches, id give Carlo a go. With a better squad, some tactical adjustments and
Would love to see a yes or no for Carlo..I have a feeling it'll be close but NO would win..
OcMilano
We are not able to get any decent coach now. Even Ancelotti I doubt he will come.
Report: Milan want Ancelotti back
Football Italia
5 Hours Ago
Milan director Paolo Maldini is looking to bring Napoli coach Carlo Ancelotti back to the club, claims Tuttosport.