Nothing official yet...But coming form Crudelli the news must have some credibility, i don`t think he`d go on his own just to make up a story.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Chelsea wants Pato and possibly willing to swap Torres.
Any link ElMago for that rumor?
I think now that Cassano will be out for some time, the management should look for another striker, possibly on loan.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin
Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
I hope these injuries force Galliani to buy even starting from January. Montolivo is a must I think. Cassano backup would also be needed.
In the long term we need these replacements anyway.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again..
"
I hope we can get decent money for Pato.
Poor guy if he didnt get injured soo much I would be against this but at the moment I'll take the cash and players on the side for him.
OcMilano
Trading Pato for Torres is like trading an older and more injured prone version of Pato. Having said that, if Chelsea is offering 30mil plus Torres for Pato, then I really don't see why not.
11-04-2011, 11:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2011, 11:42 AM by will4li.)
Few monthes ago,when torres was undergoing tough time.we asked the possibility of getting him,chelsea demanded pato for a swap deal,we answered that robinho is as far as we can go.
May god with chinese footbball