Summer mercato 2020
RR is perfect example that Rangnick should be cautious when buying Bundesliga players.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Crazy, right?

All jokes aside, he's not a terrible player and can be very useful for many clubs as long as their style alligns with RR's. I see him being a great player for midtable teams like Fiorentina, Torino, Sassuolo, Bologna, etc. The problem is that he's become too big of a name and has too big of a salary. So even if he was ok going there, they wouldn't be able to pay him anywhere near to what he makes with us.

I'm surprised he fails in Holland. Says a lot I guess. But in any case, these quoted figures of 3mil, 5mil are just insanely low for him. Which is why I was hoping that he's going to somehow be used in a player swap and therefor at least be valued more than that. The other option would obviously be Bundesliga teams, assuming his success over there still counts for something.

It sucks that the Euro got pushed. RR always got his biggest hype from his performances with Switzerland.
guys r u getting Jovic this summer?
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
(07-16-2020, 06:20 PM)Ghost of Suso Wrote: guys r u getting Jovic this summer?

I heard that he has attitude and discipline issues. If true, I would rather he stay away from us.
(07-16-2020, 06:03 PM)nefremo Wrote: Crazy, right?

All jokes aside, he's not a terrible player and can be very useful for many clubs as long as their style alligns with RR's. I see him being a great player for midtable teams like Fiorentina, Torino, Sassuolo, Bologna, etc. The problem is that he's become too big of a name and has too big of a salary. So even if he was ok going there, they wouldn't be able to pay him anywhere near to what he makes with us.

I'm surprised he fails in Holland. Says a lot I guess. But in any case, these quoted figures of 3mil, 5mil are just insanely low for him. Which is why I was hoping that he's going to somehow be used in a player swap and therefor at least be valued more than that. The other option would obviously be Bundesliga teams, assuming his success over there still counts for something.

It sucks that the Euro got pushed. RR always got his biggest hype from his performances with Switzerland.

Very true.
(07-16-2020, 07:40 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I heard that he has attitude and discipline issues. If true, I would rather he stay away from us.

I want to rejoin Milan if he comes there.
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
Why? You like players with attitude and discipline issues? Like Suso? Big Grin
(07-16-2020, 09:21 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Why? You like players with attitude and discipline issues? Like Suso? Big Grin

Thanks mate I just finished Sevilla vs Sociedad match, anyway Have you seen Jovic girlfriend, she is absolutely gorgeous women. 
Well if he comes to Milan, I ready to do everything to rejoin Milan, even a huge pay-cut, I can sacrifice my career for her booty. You can play Samu at RW for the season I won't complain, I apologise for bad behaviour against Milan and Milan fans on this forum
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thesu...adrid/amp/
I was known as Spanish Messi but then I signed for Milan..... Angry
Oops... I forgot that I was talking to Spanish Messi himself...

Sorry, mate..
(07-16-2020, 10:41 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Oops... I forgot that I was talking to Spanish Messi himself...

Sorry, mate..

Looks like he was very horny Rofl
Forza Diavolo ale!!!