Injuries - Who, when, how long ?
It seems that Romagnoli is out for the rest of the season. Sad
Reply
(07-22-2020, 01:40 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: It seems that Romagnoli is out for the rest of the season. Sad

where did you read that? That sucks!

Also... i hope Conti is ok but I've seen that look many times before. I'm not sure we'll see him again for a while.
Reply
(07-22-2020, 01:40 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: It seems that Romagnoli is out for the rest of the season. Sad

Season ends in 10 days.  Icon_lol2

I'm not laughing in Romagnoli's injury of course. But also when i first read that, I thought "oh i hope this isn't gonna be serious". But it turns out it's a muscle strain, which normally take 2-3 weeks to heal. So since the season ends in 10 days, he's "out for the season".  Sagrin
Reply
(07-22-2020, 02:03 AM)porcho Wrote: where did you read that? That sucks!

Also... i hope Conti is ok but I've seen that look many times before. I'm not sure we'll see him again for a while.

Yea, Conti's injury seemed serious. He's also someone that knows what injured knee feels like. I hope it's nothing too bad, but i'm fearing the worst. And this is going to sound awful, but i'm worried about our ability to sell him now. First Musacchio and now Conti....
Reply
(07-22-2020, 02:29 AM)nefremo Wrote: Yea, Conti's injury seemed serious. He's also someone that knows what injured knee feels like. I hope it's nothing too bad, but i'm fearing the worst. And this is going to sound awful, but i'm worried about our ability to sell him now. First Musacchio and now Conti....

Yeah, I know it sounds harsh but it's the truth. The plan seemed to get rid of both Conti and Calabria but this would mean we'd be stuck with Conti for another season, not only not able to sell him, but paying his wages and still needing to bring in the two RB's.

And the "know what injured knee feels like" is exactly why I think he's one it again. The way he was talking to them and reacting to me suggests that he fears the worst also which is I'm not optimistic. Hoping it's nothing or, if it is, just meniscus or an MCL rather than another ACL.
Reply
Kjaer has a muscular fatigue that may keep him out of Atalanta game.

Samu may be back.
Reply
(07-22-2020, 01:49 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Kjaer has a muscular fatigue that may keep him out of Atalanta game.

Samu may be back.

Kessie-Gabbia CB pairing?
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
I am flying to Milan to start, expect only 10 goals allowed.
Reply
(07-22-2020, 02:13 PM)reza Wrote: I am flying to Milan to start, expect only 10 goals allowed.

Will you pass the medicals.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
(07-22-2020, 02:14 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Will you pass the medicals.

Will know 1 hour before game time lol
Reply