07-23-2020, 05:51 PM
Inter offer for Kumbulla- Inter have offered €30 million plus Eddie Salcedo and an Inter Primavera player to the Hellas
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
|
Summer mercato 2020
|
|
07-23-2020, 05:51 PM
Inter offer for Kumbulla- Inter have offered €30 million plus Eddie Salcedo and an Inter Primavera player to the Hellas
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(07-23-2020, 05:51 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Inter offer for Kumbulla- Inter have offered €30 million plus Eddie Salcedo and an Inter Primavera player to the Hellas This seems very high for Kumbulla. Eddie Salcedo is a highly rated youngster that already plays for Verona. As a matter of fact, rumors were that he'll be part of Inter's first team next season. Him and Pietro Pellegri were the 2 Genoa players that everyone wanted a couple years ago. Pelegri went to Monaco while Salcedo went to Inter as a 17 year old for 8mil. So, essentially they are putting a value of at least 38-40mil for Kumbulla (as a matter of fact, in reality that's probably closer to 50mil as I'm sure Salcedo's value is now much higher then 8mil and on top of that they are including another primavera player). I would rather not enter this race. Btw...check out this video on Emerson Royal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_AEf6zHRLs His other youtube clips were disappointing to say the least.....but this one is impressive. Shades of Theo to be honest, but shows better defending compared to Theo a year go. (btw...it's worth noting that Theo has massively improved defensively this year. He's been absolutely great, especially in 1v1 situations, but his positioning has greatly improved too). Anyway, back to Emerson....he seems imposing when going forward. As I said, very much similar to Theo. Of course...it's youtube. You can make anyone look great. But I'm sure there is a reason Maldini is interested in this guy and even willing to offer 20-25mil for him.
07-23-2020, 06:19 PM
(07-23-2020, 06:03 PM)nefremo Wrote: This seems very high for Kumbulla. Eddie Salcedo is a highly rated youngster that already plays for Verona. As a matter of fact, rumors were that he'll be part of Inter's first team next season. Him and Pietro Pellegri were the 2 Genoa players that everyone wanted a couple years ago. Pelegri went to Monaco while Salcedo went to Inter as a 17 year old for 8mil. So, essentially they are putting a value of at least 38-40mil for Kumbulla (as a matter of fact, in reality that's probably closer to 50mil as I'm sure Salcedo's value is now much higher then 8mil and on top of that they are including another primavera player). I would rather not enter this race. if we able to get Emerson, that would make our defense best in the league or might 2nd or 3rd as Inter defense is also very strong. Cistana would be a decent back up plan for kumbulla
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
I don't know man. I think Kjaer-Romagnoli is showing good things now...but not yet settled with that. As I mentioned earlier, and so did Arildonardo, 1 more strong CB is needed. In that case, I would say yes, we'd be set in the defensive department. That's assuming that this Emerson dude actually turns out good. Let's also not forget a Theo back up, as Laxalt is set to leave.
In terms of who has the best defense in the league...it always depends on so many things. First and foremost, the team defending. The reason we'vebeen solid defensively hasn'tonly been down to the defensive line...but also the set up ahead of it. Kessie-Bennacer don't lose the ball in bad spots and leave the defense exposed. We are pressing much higher up and pinning the other team back, taking pressure off the defense, etc.
07-23-2020, 06:32 PM
(07-23-2020, 06:28 PM)nefremo Wrote: I don't know man. I think Kjaer-Romagnoli is showing good things now...but not yet settled with that. As I mentioned earlier, and so did Arildonardo, 1 more strong CB is needed. In that case, I would say yes, we'd be set in the defensive department. That's assuming that this Emerson dude actually turns out good. Let's also not forget a Theo back up, as Laxalt is set to leave. Antonne Robinson of Wigan would be a great back up for Theo he is kind of Saelemakers of left flank
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
07-23-2020, 06:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2020, 06:44 PM by Sleeping Giant.)
A potential good news is that Ivan Juric has signed a new 3 year contract at Hellas Verona, well that guy is great for young players as he trust them and give them chance to showcase their potential, for example
Player development of Amrabat, Zaccagni, Pessina, Kumbulla Lazovic, Faraoni, Valero verre, Gunter all greatly improved I would like loan to Pobega and Gabbia to Hellas for one year, it would be great experience for them.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
07-23-2020, 07:50 PM
07-23-2020, 07:52 PM
Watching Udinese-Juve. Juve have Bonucci, Chiellini in the stands, Demiral on the bench. De Ligt and Rugani starts. Now that's depth.
07-23-2020, 07:55 PM
(07-23-2020, 07:52 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Watching Udinese-Juve. Juve have Bonucci, Chiellini in the stands, Demiral on the bench. De Ligt and Rugani starts. Now that's depth. Chiellini is finished guy
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
07-23-2020, 08:23 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|