(07-27-2020, 11:45 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I think Musacchio was given plenty of chances in the past seasons, but has never truly convinced us. I don't mind keeping him as a backup if we can't find a better replacement, but he should certainly never be a starter again if we had any ambition.
100% agree. Which is why i fail to understand why signing Milenkovic shows any ambition!? For me, they are the same quality.
We need to "weed out" a lot of the back ups. Musacchio (and Milenkovic) type players are back up material. We need players capable of starting. I also understand we can't have a squad of 25 starting level players. But 15-16 is possible. The rest can be back up material.
Prediction: If Ibra is staying, if Kjaer and Roma are trusted there won't be big CF and CD signings this summer.
But this summer we better settle RB, back up LB and midfield issues.
Speaking of not showing ambition, Bona should not be staying, him staying is like the old unworkable Milan which is one reason I was willing to take the chance with Rangnick.
(07-28-2020, 12:49 AM)reza Wrote: Prediction: If Ibra is staying, if Kjaer and Roma are trusted there won't be big CF and CD signings this summer.
But this summer we better settle RB, back up LB and midfield issues.
Speaking of not showing ambition, Bona should not be staying, him staying is like the old unworkable Milan which is one reason I was willing to take the chance with Rangnick.
Bona is the one bad news coming out which doesn't make sense. I hope maldini reject Pioli request for Bona's extension.
(07-27-2020, 01:37 PM)sylrus Wrote: how about wendel from sporting as a backup for bennacer?
nah mate. The guy is terrible. i spend all game complaining about him making idiotic mistakes you'd expect form a 17 year old, meanwhile the 18 year olds playing around him don't make those mistakes.
(07-27-2020, 02:52 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I heard he was also wanted by Napoli, but the problem is that Portuguese clubs demand a lot of money even for average and crap players. Sporting wants 30M btw. 
We(I say we because sporting is my other team - I'm Portuguese) are not like Benfica and Porto who sell overrated pieces of crap at top $$$. That being said... we say 30 because we hope someone is stupid enough to pay 20m for a player who's worth 10... at best.
(07-27-2020, 07:44 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Paolo Ghiglione has interests from AC Milan and Fiorentina. He plays for Genoa, 23-year old, and his contract expires in 2021. (Tuttosport)
Nikola Milenkovic is Milan's choice of the center-back position. Pioli knows him from his coaching days at Fiorentina. (il Giornale)
Atalanta shows interest in Lokomotiv Moscow's midfielder Aleksey Miranchuk who is also on AC Milan's radar. The player could cost a fee between €18M-€20M. (SportMediaset)
Sources close to the negotiations confirm that new contacts from The Rossoneri would happen in the next few days regarding the deal for Barcelona's Emerson. (Mundo Deportivo)
I'll take Ghiglione.
Not sold On Milenkovic... not for the price he demands. As Nefremo said. He's still only just a bench player.
(07-27-2020, 11:45 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I think Musacchio was given plenty of chances in the past seasons, but has never truly convinced us. I don't mind keeping him as a backup if we can't find a better replacement, but he should certainly never be a starter again if we had any ambition.
That he has. He's not good enough to start for us. That being said. No use getting rid of him to pay 30m for a player that's arguable little better but younger.
(07-28-2020, 12:49 AM)reza Wrote: Prediction: If Ibra is staying, if Kjaer and Roma are trusted there won't be big CF and CD signings this summer.
But this summer we better settle RB, back up LB and midfield issues.
Speaking of not showing ambition, Bona should not be staying, him staying is like the old unworkable Milan which is one reason I was willing to take the chance with Rangnick.
You know what, if we somehow manage to improve on RB, backup LB, and necessary midfield strengthening (and do nothing else), I will be more than satisfied.
I am hoping that continuity will do some wonder and get us onto the right track the next season.
i would prefer we dont renew bona, sell hakan, and get 2 new amc or we can just renew bona and sell hakan, so we only need just 1 new amc. also we need a new striker imo, we cannot rely only with ibra and leao imo, we need a 3rd striker or a new starter striker. for rb and lb i think we need 1 rb, and we can bring back RR for lb.
One thing that we don't talk about enough is the departures. We all want a back up LB, but we still have Rodriguez and Laxalt on the books. This may be one of those things where we can't buy someone else until we sell these 2. So many times throughout the years we've missed out on certain players because we couldn't offload the ones we already had in the squad. We are in a similar situation with Laxalt and Rodriguez. PSV didn't want to take up their option on RR, while Torino was never going to exercise theirs no matter what. I know Laxalt has interest from Russia, but again and again, it's no cash coming in, rather we have to use him to get one of their players (that otherwise we may or may not have pursued).
I don't even know what RR's situation is at the moment. I haven't heard anything about a potential transfer for him.
In the midfield, it's a different picture. We know for a fact Biglia is leaving. We know Bonaventura's contract is expiring (hopefully they'll let it expire). So at the very least, we don't have the problem where we "have to sell" in order to buy.
Apparently Barcelona is asking 35M for Emerson, how about we make a move for Norwich's Max Aaron? I don't f*cking want bloody Dumfries in the team.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
07-28-2020, 07:42 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2020, 07:42 AM by porcho.)
(07-28-2020, 07:37 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Apparently Barcelona is asking 35M for Emerson, how about we make a move for Norwich's Max Aaron? I don't f*cking want bloody Dumfries in the team.
well... the idea is that Betis want's a cut/more money to let Emerson go so why don't we come up with a deal...
Pay Barca 25m and send Betis Calabria for free.
Calabria +Conti+Biglia :-)
|