Summer mercato 2020
Benfica is now open to let AC Milan's target Florentino Luís go on a 2-year loan sale. His valuation fell to €25M/€30M.   Party dance Party dance (Daniele Longo)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(07-28-2020, 06:36 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I hate that bloody fatty shit, cow, bullshit, filthy pig Bielsa Angry Angry I don't pray nothing less than death for that Piggy Angry Angry I can't control my oral diarrhoea when someone starts praising him.

Where is Reza? Icon_lol2
(07-28-2020, 07:41 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: Where is Reza? Icon_lol2

Playing hockey
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(07-28-2020, 06:36 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I hate that bloody fatty shit, cow, bullshit, filthy pig Bielsa Angry Angry I don't pray nothing less than death for that Piggy Angry Angry I can't control my oral diarrhoea when someone starts praising him.

What did he do to you?  Devilol
(07-28-2020, 07:13 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Benfica is now open to let AC Milan's target Florentino Luís go on a 2-year loan sale. His valuation fell to €25M/€30M.   Party dance Party dance (Daniele Longo)

Is he even worth that amount? I like other players we've been linked with better.
(07-28-2020, 08:11 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: What did he do to you?  Devilol

Nothing but I just hate him his oversized filthy tummy, way he sits, way he moves, way he talks Angry  Angry
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(07-28-2020, 08:11 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Is he even worth that amount? I like other players we've been linked with better.

Tbf Florentino Luis provides nothing more than what Pobega will provide. Just got excited without any senseBig Grin
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(07-28-2020, 08:17 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Nothing but I just hate him his oversized filthy tummy, way he sits, way he moves, way he talks Angry  Angry

Hmmm, ok...
(07-28-2020, 08:19 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Tbf Florentino Luis provides nothing more than what Pobega will provide. Just got excited without any senseBig Grin

Icon_lol2
(07-28-2020, 08:20 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Icon_lol2

What's so funny
Forza Diavolo ale!!!