Winter Mercato 11'/12'
hummels spent many years at bayern, so i doubt that he would have that much hatred towards the team. probably more like a talk out of frustration.

anyway, i still see our chance of getting him quite slim. otherwise, i certainly won't mind. i watched a few games of his last season. and milan had tremendous success with german defenders back in 1970s i believe.
Nah, Dortmund are good now. If they keep challenging Bundesliga titles every season, I see no reason why Hummels want to go to Bayern or let alone abroad.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(11-06-2011, 11:34 PM)xudong Wrote: I heard that bayern has kept eyes on hummels. i believe that it is just a matter of time that he plays for bayern. and to add to that, hummels himself was a product of bayern's youth rank.

I did read somewhere it's more likely for him to go abroad than back to Bayern tbh.
Dortmund is going to listen to offers for Gotze,and it starts from 20 mln(from tribalfootball).Dortmund knows they can not keep its talents for long.

We are also linked to podorski for cassano emergency.I'm beginning get warmed to the idea of pordorski-pato-gozte trident,what a fast combination!
May god with chinese footbball
(11-07-2011, 02:17 PM)will4li Wrote: Dortmund is going to listen to offers for Gotze,and it starts from 20 mln(from tribalfootball).Dortmund knows they can not keep its talents for long.

We are also linked to podorski for cassano emergency.I'm beginning get warmed to the idea of pordorski-pato-gozte trident,what a fast combination!

Meh. They did not listen to 44M offer from Wenger last summer. And seriously you believe tribalfootball? Even goal.com has some element of truth inside it, but tribalfootball... it's just pure rumors. And this one maybe because of Dortmund's slow start of the season. But no doubt, it'll be easier to acquire Gotze (or Hummels or whoever their players are) if this season they extraordinarily fall (finish at the bottom of CL group or eliminated in Europa League's early knockout stages, and not finish in Bundesliga CL zone (it still hurts for me to call it 'Bundesliga top 4 spot')).
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Where this 44M offer rumor came from? tribalfootball also?!

If pato,gozte and pordoski combination realizes,we can officially claim that we are ready for barca and real.
May god with chinese footbball
Even if Dortmund is selling Gotze, it will be after Euro and they are out of CL.
I don't think it beyond reason to think dortmund might be prepared to sell gotze for less than 30 million the Bundesliga has a fairly strong proud tradition of selling and buying players for less than any of the other european leagues however selling him mid-season is plainly not going to happen unless a team makes a mega offer which seems unlikely unless man city take an interest.

Personally i still think the management are purely focused on bringing in a south american midfield player in the winter mercato even if the rumours have dried up in recent weeks.

(11-07-2011, 02:54 PM)will4li Wrote: Where this 44M offer rumor came from? tribalfootball also?!

After I ridiculed one website do you think I still want to read it? It's an insult to my intelligence and no, it was not a rumor. Where have you been this summer? And I don't know whether they ban google in your place or not, but try check:

http://www.google.co.id/#sclient=psy-ab&...80&bih=810

MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Well,man! Could you give me a credit reliability ranking about usual football websites we visit? Is goal.com the top on that list? or the soccerroomtoday, I never heard of that website before.
May god with chinese footbball