Milan jersey discussion
#61
I' neither for thin nor thick stripes. Somewhere in the middle, 5-6 stripes per side is the best imo. So the 2002/2003 or 2004/2005 type of jerseys. But i really like this one. Th epattern makes it unique. It's good to change.

Also, a new one is coming out next year again, so whatever. Big Grin
Anyone remember the days when the same jersey was worn for 2 years (late 90s) and even for longer before that? So if you didn't like a certain jersey, you'd have to wait a few years until a new one came out.
Reply
#62
I am collecting Milan jerseys from 2007, but can anyone tell me where 90s jersey is available, I also like Sampdoria 1994-95 jersey, it is my personal favorite anyway I don't have any special likeness towards them.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
#63
(07-29-2020, 03:38 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I am collecting Milan jerseys from 2007, but can anyone tell me where 90s jersey is available, I also like Sampdoria 1994-95 jersey, it is my personal favorite anyway I don't have any special likeness towards them.

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/...milan.html
Reply
#64
I see that we have a split of preference here. Icon_lol2

[Image: tdy_tren_paper_150319.focal-760x428.jpg]

For me, I prefer thicker stripes, but my all-time favorite is our all-white jersey used in UCL away matches, late 80s and early 90s (before 1995 when sponsors took the front side).  Heart
Reply
#65
(07-29-2020, 05:23 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I see that we have a split of preference here. Icon_lol2

[Image: tdy_tren_paper_150319.focal-760x428.jpg]

For me, I prefer thicker stripes, but my all-time favorite is our all-white jersey used in UCL away matches, late 80s and early 90s (before 1995 when sponsors took the front side).  Heart

Look... the toilet paper argument is an easier one... it's either over or you're a sociopath.
Reply
#66
There is 1700% increase in sales in just the first 2 days of the new Milan shirt launch compared to the same period of the past season.
This number of sales was reached last season only after 3 weeks of the jersey's release. (ANSA)


ZLATAN BABY
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
#67
(07-30-2020, 05:47 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: There is 1700% increase in sales in just the first 2 days of the new Milan shirt launch compared to the same period of the past season.
This number of sales was reached last season only after 3 weeks of the jersey's release. (ANSA)


ZLATAN BABY

I was just going to post the same thing. 

Isn't that crazy? 1700% increase!!
Reply
#68
(07-30-2020, 06:24 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I was just going to post the same thing. 

Isn't that crazy? 1700% increase!!

I think Milan should also sign Xu's countryman Wu Lei, then it might increase by 17000% Devilcool
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply
#69
It seriously might! Big Grin
Reply
#70
(07-30-2020, 10:18 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: It seriously might! Big Grin

Can u talk to him to join Milan
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Reply