(08-03-2020, 02:56 PM)reza Wrote: mazen 
I have never been a fan of 4-2-3-1 and our recent success does not change that. But Pioli would be crazy to change it now, we need players to suit it and means good quality alternatives for Bennacer, Kessie and Calhanoglu. That's minimum 2 players. A good starting RB and a back up LB. That's 2 more.
I would be very surprised if we can afford to make more than these 4 incoming. But outgoing looks to be more so we need some more depth of course.
I think outgoing will be Calabria 60% chance, Laxalt 90%, Paqueta 50%, Krunic 40% (plus Bonaventura and Biglia)
Same here I see 4231 very vulnerable defensively and Causes problems with good teams. We suffered against Napoli, Atalanta from this. I do believe and I learned football from remainings of Capbello’s Milan, zaccheroni and ancellotti. So I am 100 percent into 4 midfielders, not less than 2 attackers, and might accept 3 defenders but heavily accept 4 defenders.
So the story is that controlling the game is the key. Have 4 defenders and above them 4 midfielders with berlusconi’s shift to ancelotti tactics from 442 to 4312 for offensive flare is my ideal tactic. You ensure defense is fine, midfield of three is working hard and covering and the acm going back and two forwards doing their part when attacked. It is a tactic a real one.
This tactic 4312 made Milan control most matches always having possession and playing wisely without rush or having to press heavily to control the match. Love the smoothness, ease and effectiveness of it and for sure the attacking strength
According to the Calcio Mercato newspaper:
Orih, the Dirham of Tottenham, has given his consent to move to Milan, and he and Calo, the right-back (who officially signed in Milan), will be the ones to have shown Milan next season.
Sorry for google translate. I guess the content is understandable
Among the many profiles that are monitored by Milan in preparation for next season, the Rossoneri showed interest in Matty Cash. However, not only Milan is interested in him, there are other clubs like: Southampton, West Ham, and Burnley. (Daily mail)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(08-03-2020, 04:16 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Among the many profiles that are monitored by Milan in preparation for next season, the Rossoneri showed interest in Matty Cash. However, not only Milan is interested in him, there are other clubs like: Southampton, West Ham, and Burnley. (Daily mail)
I doubt that. Bothering if true. We’re reaching a very low level then in acquisitions as those of Wigan etc.
(08-03-2020, 03:58 PM)mazen111 Wrote: According to the Calcio Mercato newspaper:
Orih, the Dirham of Tottenham, has given his consent to move to Milan, and he and Calo, the right-back (who officially signed in Milan), will be the ones to have shown Milan next season.
Sorry for google translate. I guess the content is understandable
 ... What the f*ck is that
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(08-03-2020, 03:45 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I really thought that you are working as a doctor, so you didn't get much time amid COVID-19.
half of jordan population would have died as a result of Mazen's anti covid therapy
(08-03-2020, 04:23 PM)Artan Wrote:
half of jordan population would have died as a result of Mazen's anti covid therapy 
Mine is simple. Just close everything and enjoy in house entertainment with keeping leagues running and food delivered to ppl houses via police.
Chillllling
We have a new suso in salemaekers
(08-03-2020, 04:28 PM)mazen111 Wrote: We have a new suso in salemaekers
@GhostofSuso, Where are you?
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
|