Summer mercato 2020
if we can trade leao with mariano diaz, im okay with it.not a straight swap, but diaz + 20m = leao imo.

also someone mentioning berardi, i would prefer him over chiesa to be honest, cheaper but can we strike a deal with sasuolo? also does pioli want chiesa or berardi?
(08-06-2020, 03:45 AM)sylrus Wrote: if we can trade leao with mariano diaz, im okay with it.not a straight swap, but leao + 20m = diaz imo.

Imo, that's a horrible deal. Mariano Diaz would be a decent back up option for us...but I wouldn't give up one of the most promising 21 year olds around for him. And on top of that, give Real an extra 20mil?
There is no need for outgoing up front. Keep Ibra Rebic Leao and add another player if possible. We already know who are outgoing will be...Biglia, Bona, one or more FBs and possibly Paqueta. Any more exits are a bad idea for one short summer. Not even outgoing CD imo.
Agree. 

Currently we are short (speaking in terms of numbers only) in the CM and CF/LW departments (I say CF/LW because that depends on how we utilize Leao). But in the CM department we only have Bennacer, Kessie and Krunic (not really a pivot, but ok. Besides, he's here, so not much to do about it until/unless he leaves). We keep hearing about Pobega, but who knows. He's an unknown quantity now as he hasn't even practiced with the squad. In the CF/LW spots we only have Rebic, Leao and Ibra (assuming he renews). 

So based on that, I think we can safely assume that we'll sign at least 1 CM and 1 LW/CF. The rest all depends on the departures. I think we're undermining how important it is to actually get rid of some of these players. Just look at the fullbacks: Theo, Laxalt, RR, Conti, Calabria, Kalulu. We all agree that we need a RB....but there is no way we are going to sign one unless 1 (or even both) of Conti/Calabria leaves. Same for the LB spot. We can agree that we need a more reliable back up for Theo, but it's not happening unless both Laxalt and RR leave. 
We want/need a more reliable ACM to battle Hakan...but with Paqueta here, one won't arrive. Same with RW. Unless one of Castillejo/Saelemaekers leaves, I doubt anyone will arrive. 

So the quicker we start moving some of these players outta here, the quicker we can sign more quality. I think Maldini will be quick to sign a CM (at this point it seems likely for that to be Florentino Luis) and a CF (likely a back up for Ibra). But after that, I expect our market to be slow moving and dependent on departures more then anything.
(08-06-2020, 02:35 AM)hwmook Wrote: We need to be realistic, if we got anything less than 40M then we won't sell but if they are giving silly money like 60M then we need to consider.

I actually won't want bakayoko back considering the costs. He need to take 3M and Chelsea need to sell him for below 25M before we can consider.

100%. I was thinking more along the lines of on top of the obvious monetary issues, I still wouldn't look at him with Kessie still in the team. I'd Consider him to replace Kessie but the situation needs to be right.
he's not going to come and get paid the same as he does at Chelsea.

(08-06-2020, 02:46 AM)Siregar Wrote: I will give more time to Paqueta. He has only 1 and half season with Milan right? In both seasons he was coached by 3 different coaches. He is still young enough (22 yo, will be soon 23 yo) and could still improve since he has talent especially what he showed in the games under coach Gattuso.

About Leao, despite Pioli's prediction that the striker could explode next season, Milan should just keep him and let the player grow. He has immense talent and still 21 years old. With Ibrahimovic in the team, Leao must benefit a lot for his development from the Sweden. However, if like Porcho said, an offer of 60 mil euros could be considered. We will get profit almost double his price and could use the money to strengthen the right wing with a starting material player (35-40 mil euros) and bring Leao's replacement (20-25 mil euros).

I'd like to give Paqueta time too, but he's at a point where he needs game time and we can't afford to give it to him.

On Leao, my opinion isn't just for him it's for all of the "keep" players. Sure, in theory we shouldn't sell Gigio, Roma, Bennacer, Theo, Leao, but if a stupid offer comes in, it needs to be considered.
(08-06-2020, 04:07 AM)nefremo Wrote: Imo, that's a horrible deal. Mariano Diaz would be a decent back up option for us...but I wouldn't give up one of the most promising 21 year olds around for him. And on top of that, give Real an extra 20mil?

my bad, i meant diaz + 20m for leao
(08-06-2020, 03:45 AM)sylrus Wrote: if we can trade leao with mariano diaz, im okay with it.not a straight swap, but leao + 20m = diaz imo.

also someone mentioning berardi, i would prefer him over chiesa to be honest, cheaper but can we strike a deal with sasuolo? also does pioli want chiesa or berardi?

No thanks on Diaz. Unless they offered Diaz plus 30m for Leao. 
I'd take Berardi over Chiesa every day of the week. 

(08-06-2020, 04:53 AM)nefremo Wrote: Agree. 

Currently we are short (speaking in terms of numbers only) in the CM and CF/LW departments (I say CF/LW because that depends on how we utilize Leao). But in the CM department we only have Bennacer, Kessie and Krunic (not really a pivot, but ok. Besides, he's here, so not much to do about it until/unless he leaves). We keep hearing about Pobega, but who knows. He's an unknown quantity now as he hasn't even practiced with the squad. In the CF/LW spots we only have Rebic, Leao and Ibra (assuming he renews). 

So based on that, I think we can safely assume that we'll sign at least 1 CM and 1 LW/CF. The rest all depends on the departures. I think we're undermining how important it is to actually get rid of some of these players. Just look at the fullbacks: Theo, Laxalt, RR, Conti, Calabria, Kalulu. We all agree that we need a RB....but there is no way we are going to sign one unless 1 (or even both) of Conti/Calabria leaves. Same for the LB spot. We can agree that we need a more reliable back up for Theo, but it's not happening unless both Laxalt and RR leave. 
We want/need a more reliable ACM to battle Hakan...but with Paqueta here, one won't arrive. Same with RW. Unless one of Castillejo/Saelemaekers leaves, I doubt anyone will arrive. 

So the quicker we start moving some of these players outta here, the quicker we can sign more quality. I think Maldini will be quick to sign a CM (at this point it seems likely for that to be Florentino Luis) and a CF (likely a back up for Ibra). But after that, I expect our market to be slow moving and dependent on departures more then anything.

Yep. We need to try offload the dead wood ASAP.
In an ideal world, I'd be more inclined of getting rid of Hakan and bringing in a starter(while Hakan is worth some money). 
I like Samu but same deal, if we could sell him for 15-20 and bring in Neres for 25-30 would be a great upgrade in my opinion.
but the key is getting rid of the 4 Full backs. We need them gone ASAP.
I don't think Pobega is ready to fill the 4th spot of CM in current team. He only has played one season in Serie B. Buy one player who is able to force Kessie and Bennacer to play at their top form regularly and one fairly good enough as second backup for the DM/CM's positions (if Krunic could play there then we don't need that 4th CM). That way, Pobega could be our 5th choice. It would better for Pobega to play in small team in Serie A though.

There is rumour that Bakayoko is for sale. I don't know when his contracts but seeing only Milan might put interest on him, we could bring him for cheap like 15 mil or max 20 mil euros. The problem I do think is his wage. I am not sure if he will accept wage around 2 mil euros.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-06-2020, 06:41 AM)Siregar Wrote: I don't think Pobega is ready to fill the 4th spot of CM in current team. He only has played one season in Serie B. Buy one player who is able to force Kessie and Bennacer to play at their top form regularly and one fairly good enough as second backup for the DM/CM's positions (if Krunic could play there then we don't need that 4th CM). That way, Pobega could be our 5th choice. It would better for Pobega to play in small team in Serie A though.

There is rumour that Bakayoko is for sale. I don't know when his contracts but seeing only Milan might put interest on him, we could bring him for cheap like 15 mil or max 20 mil euros. The problem I do think is his wage. I am not sure if he will accept wage around 2 mil euros.

no big no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pde39YpRhQ4
(08-06-2020, 08:26 AM)mazen111 Wrote: no big no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pde39YpRhQ4

Not sure I'd take this player either, not even for free. I have no idea who he is, but he looks really bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wG_Nwu-PpU