Summer mercato 2020
pioli appears to be capable of growing talent. I think a Tonali Bennacer double pivot is potentially world class. They are both sort of a hybrid playmaker/DM perfect for our formation. It would make resting/losing One less painful regarding midfield creativity and ball distribution. I’m not sure Tonali stops a Baka transfer. he is a player that showed he can handle the Milan pressure. He played a big role in Gattusos Milan. Guys like Tonali and Bennacer are wild cards. They have upside but this jersey is different. It weighs heavy.

I just don’t think we are getting Tonali.
(08-27-2020, 03:49 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milan and Fiorentina are thinking of an exchange of defenders. Pezzella in the Rossoneri and Duarte to Florence. (FiorentinaNews)
LOL! Must be fake news

That deal would be a masterstroke!

(08-27-2020, 04:48 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Most players would choose Chelsea over Milan these days. There's probably nothing we could do tho prevent him for going there.

That and They've likely given him the money he wanted without thinking twice.

(08-27-2020, 05:47 PM)WCmilan Wrote: I don't blame Madrid. They gave us Theo for like 15m euros or something rather, who is probably worth 50-60m now. 

However, dry loan is stupid & if were building a project it simply isn't worth it. Brahim Diaz has bags of potential, I would never rule a player out just because he doesn't start at Madrid - doesn't say much at all. 

Players who were discarded by Madrid have a history of playing key roles in winning titles for their following clubs. Robben, Sneijder, Eto'o, Seedorf, Makelele among others.
They even sold off Di Maria the year after he literally played one of the biggest roles ever in their CL win.

Diaz looks like he could be something very special, I hope we sign him ASAP.

Diaz has the talent but he is a risk which is why a loan with an option would be good. No thanks on a dry loan.

(08-27-2020, 07:43 PM)reza Wrote: Let's come up with Milan versions of that:
€15 million option plus Krunic, Samu and Calabria

Grinundwech

And then do the deal with City. Send them Messi for 100m plus those three players.

(08-27-2020, 11:18 PM)sylrus Wrote: I'm reading the same comments like last year, than suddenly, boom, all the players is either signed or sold

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Yep. We need patience. The transfer window isn't even open yet. We've also seen how the currently Milan like to work. Quiet in the background. Patience and we'll see how we go. 

(08-28-2020, 03:12 AM)honsano Wrote: pioli appears to be capable of growing talent. I think a Tonali Bennacer double pivot is potentially world class. They are both sort of a hybrid playmaker/DM perfect for our formation. It would make resting/losing One less painful regarding midfield creativity and ball distribution. I’m not sure Tonali stops a Baka transfer. he is a player that showed he can handle the Milan pressure. He played a big role in Gattusos Milan. Guys like Tonali and Bennacer are wild cards. They have upside but this jersey is different. It weighs heavy.

I just don’t think we are getting Tonali.

Tonali would be an amazing pickup. With Conte staying now I'm not sure Inter would be his preferred choice. They're stacked in midfield and Conte won't be giving him the game time he needs. 

He'll likely get more game time at Milan and could cement a spot if he does well enough.
(08-28-2020, 02:46 AM)hwmook Wrote: If we get Tonali then I am sure we won't take up the 30M option on Bakayoko. Maldini is more likely to use that 30M on somebody like Florentino Luis.

I'd much rather Tonali than Bakayoko. I feel like Bennacer & Kessie cover Bakayokos role (and better).
(08-28-2020, 03:17 AM)porcho Wrote: And then do the deal with City. Send them Messi for 100m plus those three players.

Genius Musik005 Big Grin
(08-28-2020, 02:33 AM)ACM2020 Wrote: That is so strange. Why Milan not London? Huh

chelsea used to send their big injuries to milanello due to its worldwide reputation and trustworthiness aka robben during chelsea days and his long injury, that's why


https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1G1-12...-exclusive

How AC Milan Doctor Came to Robben's Aid; EXCLUSIVE
(08-28-2020, 04:01 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I'd much rather Tonali than Bakayoko. I feel like Bennacer & Kessie cover Bakayokos role (and better).

Bakayoko is just a good backup option. That's why I feel Maldini try to get him on loan is just to provide cover while we get a better option next year
Milan's offer to Brescia for Tonali is €10M loan and €25M buy-option + €3M in bonuses and 15% of future sale of the player. (Gazzetta)

Atalanta closing in for Miranchuk for 14M. (DiMarzio)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEbS-63H7QH/

zlatan makes it official
CM: In the event that Milan confirms the value of the loan of 10m euros to Tonali ... the president of Brescia Cellino will agree to "the right to buy."
(08-28-2020, 12:28 PM)mazen111 Wrote: CM: In the event that Milan confirms the value of the loan of 10m euros to Tonali ... the president of Brescia Cellino will agree to "the right to buy."

Good, let's get him. That will greatly increase the overall squad depth at MF. We can concentrate on CB and RB after that.