Summer mercato 2020
I noticed that too, but I also find that while it may seems to be taking forever to upload, just close the page as it has in fact already gone through.

One more thing about mazen: Big Grin I actually don't mind him. Other than him being obsessed with Porcho (which I don't understand why), I think he is harmless and doesn't hold grudge (other than poor Porcho Big Grin). Annoying yes, malicious not at all. He also exhibits passion which I can definitely appreciate.

I hope to see him stay, and yes, that means that we have to endure his annoying and stubborn posts, and sometimes whimsical ideas. I am speaking just for myself, of course. Big Grin
Despite taking Brahim Diaz and Tonali, AC Milan does not give up on Pessina. Atalanta value him at €20M. Milan has a 50% resale value clause and therefore could sign him for half the pricetag. (Gazzetta)    No need to overcrowed our midfield

Novara asked to sign Milan's young midfielder Alessandro Sala on loan. (Nico Schira)

Milan thinking of Gareth Bale move. (CM)

Fiorentina wants Gabbia. (GdS)


Diaz's (beautifulBig Grin) Girlfriend confirms the Milan move

[Image: main-qimg-0dad7b73afbce877b2c6436b322a273e]
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(09-04-2020, 04:22 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: I noticed that too, but I also find that while it may seems to be taking forever to upload, just close the page as it has in fact already gone through.

One more thing about mazen: Big Grin I actually don't mind him. Other than him being obsessed with Porcho (which I don't understand why), I think he is harmless and doesn't hold grudge (other than poor Porcho Big Grin). Annoying yes, malicious not at all. He also exhibits passion which I can definitely appreciate.

I hope to see him stay, and yes, that means that we have to endure his annoying and stubborn posts, and sometimes whimsical ideas. I am speaking just for myself, of course. Big Grin

He is also borderline racist Angry(at least against me)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Maldini meeting Florentimo agent, given Chelsky not lowering Bakayolo price
(09-04-2020, 05:58 PM)Artan Wrote: Maldini meeting Florentimo agent, given Chelsky not lowering Bakayolo price

Fiorentina is getting Torriera for 8M loan+ 16M.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
At end of the day, Bakayoko will join us. Maldini imeeting Florentino agent is a spin only, to increase pressure on chelsea
(09-04-2020, 04:27 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: He is also borderline racist Angry(at least against me)

I don't think I would ever need to pick a side between you two, but if it ever got to that point, you got it dude.   Devilol Devilol

I said that I appreciate seeing him here, but I want to be clear too. Mazen is not my favorite MM member just yet.  Icon_lol2 Grinundwech

Now let's get back to transfer market. How is that a sane speculation that Milan is interested in Bale? Lazy journalism at its worst.
(09-04-2020, 07:22 PM)ACM2020 Wrote:  Now let's get back to transfer market. How is that a sane speculation that Milan is interested in Bale? Lazy journalism at its worst.

If we were only going to comment on sane speculation, I guess we would still be on page 10 instead of 264... Devilol
There is a player in Ligue 1 who plays for Metz, Fabian Centonze, who could a great reinforcement at the Right Back position.

His defensive stats(and ranking in the League)-

Blocks (2nd)
Interceptions (3rd)
Clearances (13th)
Overall tackles (9th)
Tackles in the defensive third (1st)
Tackled 57% of all dribblers (13th)

His offensive stats-



Accurate crosses (2nd)
Crosses into the penalty area (2nd)
Key passes (4th)
Accurate long balls (5th)
Progressive passes (12th)
Dribbles (3rd)
Total distance carried (14th)
Progressive distance carried (10th)



would be a very cheap reinforcement at that position (just mentioning)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(09-04-2020, 08:43 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: If we were only going to comment on sane speculation, I guess we would still be on page 10 instead of 264... Devilol

Fair enough.  Sagrin