Summer mercato 2020
(09-18-2020, 12:51 AM)porcho Wrote: I like Samu. I mean he's not great but he works harder than almost anyone else on the pitch. Would rather see him as the regular starter for now over someone who was arguably more talented but lazy and super predictable... So happy we finally got rid of that Suso prick.  Icon_lol2



De Paul is a great player. would love to have him at Milan.


We definitely need some more leaders on and off the pitch but I feel like those characters are few and far between these days.


YES PLEASE!!!!!


Those players add some experience that's for sure but they're not leaders. would love Depay and Torreira(Baka as plan B if either of these two are an option)

Cavani would be a waste of money. We'd end up having two of our 3 highest players fighting for the one spot.

Haha! Yeah, I never rates Suso to highly. His best was fine but it didn't last long or consistently. Apparently a lot of Sevilla fan's hate him already.

Regarding Cavani, He is younger so he might deal with it for a year. Also, we might change formation and lastly he did play wide at PSG when Ibra was CF.
I see your point of course.

I don't believe that Depay rumour, but if it's true I'll drive Paqueta too the airport.

(09-18-2020, 01:17 AM)reza Wrote: They paid more for a player who is almost same age but no NT. I don't know the player and I fear this is still part of 'Milan can't sell players' problem


It's weird because 6M+2 is a good deal. Hopefully Toro or  someone else wants him soon.
(09-18-2020, 06:26 AM)hwmook Wrote: Its more of the fact that we didn't get the player we want so we don't want to let him go. Krunic seem to be in demand so I am not worried. Paqueta is what i am worried about, he seem to have a attitude problem that even Pioli cannot accept. We need to get rid of him ASAP.

When I heard he has a poor attitude towards Ibra, you know you need to leave.
Maybe we could offer Krunic+ 25M for De Paul? I don't rate him at the 40M (must be the magic number for transfer request's).

Myron Badou. Talented kid and I think he has great talent. Needs to hit the gym though. I read he is 67kg!

I would also love Modric here for two year's but 1% chance.
Milan would like to send Duarte on loan in order to free up a space for an international center-back. Nacho Fernandez of Real Madrid is a name that attracts the interest of Milan and Roma. The player looks favorably at an experience in Italy. (CM)

Real Madrid wants to sign Milan target Bakayoko. (El Gol Digital)  WTF!!
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(09-18-2020, 01:10 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milan would like to send Duarte on loan in order to free up a space for an international center-back. Nacho Fernandez of Real Madrid is a name that attracts the interest of Milan and Roma. The player looks favorably at an experience in Italy. (CM)

Real Madrid wants to sign Milan target Bakayoko. (El Gol Digital)  WTF!!

Give them Rade Krunic Big Grin
(09-18-2020, 01:10 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Milan would like to send Duarte on loan in order to free up a space for an international center-back. Nacho Fernandez of Real Madrid is a name that attracts the interest of Milan and Roma. The player looks favorably at an experience in Italy. (CM)

Real Madrid wants to sign Milan target Bakayoko. (El Gol Digital)  WTF!!

Real Madrid transfer strategy is to follow who we buy then buy them and send their players who lost form to us to get them back into shape.
Frank Tsadjout loaned to Cittadella.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(09-18-2020, 04:25 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Frank Tsadjout loaned to Cittadella.

He never got a chance, did he?
(09-18-2020, 04:28 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: He never got a chance, did he?

Nope! But he is very good.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(09-18-2020, 04:28 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: He never got a chance, did he?

Colombo stole his thunder. That kid has amazing record. Tsadjout seem average in comparison.
Bakayoko remains the primary target for the midfield. Torreira is difficult. In the last hours Milan have also inquired about Fulham midfielder Anguissa [via
@DiMarzio


Torrieira  or Anguissa would certainly mean Bennacer moves further up the pitch. Despite how successful Bennacer-Kessie has been I like the thought of Benn further up the pitch.
Anguissa is a good talent.

Sky: Milan would like to sign Ajer on loan with option to buy that would become obligatory. Torreira to Milan is difficult.

Yes! Please get Ajer. Tall, good in the air and quick. At 15M is worth it over Milenkovic for 40M.
He" only" plays in Scotland but he will do well in Serie A.