Summer mercato 2020
(10-06-2020, 05:20 PM)nefremo Wrote: Icon_lol2

Btw, I saw this article on Milannews and they listed the 10 best free agents that can still be signed:
Mario Balotelli

Mario Mandzukic
Kwadwo Asamoah
Mario Götze
Nathaniel Clyne
Hatem Ben Arfa
Ezequiel Garay
Fabio Borini
Jack Wilshere
Daniel Sturridge

Borinho is without a club???
Also, weren't we recently linked to Sturridge? Was that. Mirabelli link?
I'm a little surprised Wilshere is still without a club.

And I'd probably think about Asamoah as a Theo back up. 

We won't get any players over 25 so you can forget about it.
AC Milan will relaunch an attempt to sign Kabak in January. €15M fee is ready. (GdS)

very much possible, Schalke is falling like domino, they probably be relegated by January.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Excellent post nefremo

Those free agents, except Lord, will want 5 million salary I guess.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Kind of off topic but interesting I think

[Image: w8QOLNK.png]
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
That sucks. Imagine being the player thay nobody is willing to pay for! Big Grin
(10-06-2020, 06:51 PM)reza Wrote: Kind of off topic but interesting I think

[Image: w8QOLNK.png]

Kolasinac says Hi
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Big Grin
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
[Image: EjmAApVXYAAdO-G?format=jpg&name=small]

Devilol Devilol Devilol 3bandiera 3bandiera Devilol Devilol Devilol
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
I think we should have asked Inter Milan for Milan Skrniar on dry loan, he is great RCB, Inter Milan would not had said No to us.
Formerly Messi is the GOAT
Poor Abate is still a free agent since last year, yet no Italian club bought him. Feeling extremely sad for him.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!