11-01-2020, 03:09 PM
A few days ago, I saw a rumor that Hakan's agent asks for a salary somewhere between 6 and 7 millions a year. I didn't bother to save the link, because I think that's just way too ridiculous.
|
Winter mercato 2021
|
|
11-01-2020, 03:09 PM
A few days ago, I saw a rumor that Hakan's agent asks for a salary somewhere between 6 and 7 millions a year. I didn't bother to save the link, because I think that's just way too ridiculous.
11-01-2020, 04:49 PM
(11-01-2020, 03:09 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: A few days ago, I saw a rumor that Hakan's agent asks for a salary somewhere between 6 and 7 millions a year. I didn't bother to save the link, because I think that's just way too ridiculous. SELL HIM IN JANUARY
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
11-01-2020, 06:04 PM
(10-31-2020, 05:18 PM)reza Wrote: I don't see how we are in better shape than any big team, including Barca. Yes they have unique issues with "flops" but Milan just reported 195 million loss. Big teams have a lot of debts, Milan is debt free. All big clubs owned their stadiums and had much higher stadium revenues than Milan, so they have more to lose than us. And financial records for 2020 will be forgiven according to FFP, so they’re brought forward all of their expenses and debt and poured it into this year, like a cleanse. As a result you’ll see the following years will be greener than usual.
11-01-2020, 11:34 PM
The debt was paid off by Elliott but that doesn't help with FFP. Even without FFP there is a limit how much any owner is willing to do, Berlusconi and Fininvest stopped cause they couldn't keep writing off losses.
FFP is assessed every 3 years, in 2021 UEFA will forgive 2020 issues and only consider 2 out of 3 years (2018 and 2019). The part I am not sure about is in 2022 the assessment will be 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2019, 2021 only? As far as I know it will be all three years but I could be wrong.
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
(10-30-2020, 03:07 PM)mazen111 Wrote: we missed neymar jr, vinicus junior, lucas mora, filippe anderson, richardilson, coutinho, everton suarez etc. Would be nice if you at least put some effort into getting the names right. Neymar 58m - Can't afford to be risking a figure like this on a gamble Vinicius Junior 46m - Can't afford to be risking a figure like this on a gamble Lucas Moura 40m - Can't afford to be risking a figure like this on a gamble Felipe Anderson 7.5m - Would have been good Richarlison 12.5m - Would have been good Coutinho 3.8m - signed young... essentially failed at Inter then came good at Liverpool. Evertion Soares 20m - a risk... so far he's been average. shown nothing of note. The issue with Brazil... is for every success story, there's another 5-6 failures. Players who left for decent money and amounted to nothing. (11-01-2020, 02:28 PM)Rossonero21 Wrote: What do u think about Szoboszlai for ACM, in front of Tonali/Bennacer or Kessie and behind Ibra? Would be a great pickup. We definitely need to be looking at a replacement CAM. Diaz won't come cheap and Hakan isn't worth anywhere near the money he is after. (11-01-2020, 11:34 PM)reza Wrote: The debt was paid off by Elliott but that doesn't help with FFP. Even without FFP there is a limit how much any owner is willing to do, Berlusconi and Fininvest stopped cause they couldn't keep writing off losses. I remember reading that it doesn't just delete this years finances but joins them with next year... effectively making last season and this season one "financial season" but now can't find the source. (11-02-2020, 05:09 AM)porcho Wrote: Would be nice if you at least put some effort into getting the names right. Paqueta? obvious to any scout that these are better than paueta. yet, we ended up with paqueta; weird but understandable as that's where Leo's commission lays Seedorf and pirlo neymar is a gamble??????????????? r u serious??? richarlison is a big miss
11-02-2020, 08:07 AM
(11-02-2020, 07:44 AM)mazen111 Wrote: Paqueta? obvious to any scout that these are better than paueta. yet, we ended up with paqueta; weird but understandable as that's where Leo's commission lays Mate. it's very easy to say those players weren't a gamble now that they've proven to be great players. I mean Gabriel Barbosa was a "sure bet" before he was signed and he became a massive flop. Plus. Doesn't change the fact we don't have 50m to spend on a "Hopefully" top player. I'll also add that Paqueta was killing it in Brazil and wanted by many top clubs. He just wasn't able to reproduce that in Europe, Just like many other Brazilians.
11-02-2020, 08:20 AM
(11-02-2020, 08:07 AM)porcho Wrote: Mate. it's very easy to say those players weren't a gamble now that they've proven to be great players. I mean Gabriel Barbosa was a "sure bet" before he was signed and he became a massive flop.that's what a good scout is all about and dont forget leo's commission and his trademark weird signings aka paredes and Herrera, kurzawa, etc. so, we won bayern, real and barca in the race to paqueta? obvious, he is not worthy a 10
11-02-2020, 11:02 AM
Inter Milan are willing to sell midfielder Christian Eriksen, with AC Milan, Roma and Lazio interested in signing him for a fee of around £18m. (Calciomercato)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
11-02-2020, 11:26 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|