Roma - Parma 1-0
Inter - Torino 2-0
Sampdoria - Bologna 1-1
Napoli - Milan 2-2 (Ibra)
Lille - Milan 1-1
per l'amaro e il dolce
I’m a Hauge fan, but I’ve seen Boga consistently over the last 3 years. He’s a remarkable player. The top clubs will snatch him eventually but it’s rare to see such a good dribbler like that just walk through Serie A defenders and score from outside the box. He’s young and will give us 3 years of excellent football starting now cause he’s already developed before we can sell him if for double the price at the very minimum after those 3 years.
Hauge didn’t get his chance but neither did Pessina, Tiago Djalo and they were used as pawns to get Conti & Leao. I really want Hauge to get his chance, but if there’s any way to get Boga, we must. He’s too good.
Boga for Hauge? That's an absolute 100% no brainer. It would be shocking if that swap happened, as Boga should easily be worth 40m. His dribbling, speed and talent is explosive. He will be the most promising player on our squad based on potential along with Bennacer.
11-21-2020, 06:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2020, 06:56 PM by nefremo.)
I'm not against getting Boga. But why give up Hauge? What's he even worth? 5mil? Not like he'll knock the price down all that much by including him in a deal. Just keep him. Kid's got talent and we haven't seen him on the field much yet. We wanna get Boga? Fine. Pay the money. But don't give up Hauge.
Now, I know what you guys are saying. As a straight swap, you'd go for it. And that's understandable. But there is zero chance that'll be a straight swap. As you mentioned, one is worth 35+ mil or more while the other was bought for less then 5 mil just 2 months ago. So if this was to happen, we'd have to give up Haige and dish out at least 30mil. At that point, like I said, I'd rather keep Hauge and pay the extra 5-10mil if we really want Boga.
Lotito selling Luis Alberto. Might be an option for us, in case hakan leaves and we cant get Szabo
obvious hakan out, deulofeu in
even a fool can see