Winter mercato 2021
I read also there seems to be an issue with Rino and his player's.

Someone there is toxic. They've forced out Carletto and now maybe Rino.
I hope they fall to mid-table.
(11-24-2020, 10:34 PM)Artan Wrote: Why dont we give Mandzukic a chance ... Has no club at the moment, another ex -You wouldnt do bad....just a thought

I was thinking this a while back. He's probably the best low-cost vice Ibra we could get out there. He's a proven goalscorer and I actually like his style of play. Would be a very intelligent signing. 

I have a strong feeling we will swap Calhanoglu with Bernardeschi. Both players have been very inconsistent but I do believe Benardeschi is far more talented when they're both in top form.

On a side note, read this:
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]According to the Tuttosport report, Gordon Stipic has upset Milan. He instead offered Calhanoglu to Juventus and Inter Milan. Juventus even prepared Federico Bernardeschi in exchange for Calhanoglu.[/font]
Tuttosport says Giroud could be Ibra alternative

[Image: giphy.gif]
If you see errors accessing the site contact me, see email below, with as much info as possible, thanks
[Image: wL3iQMT.png]
Why not Milik? He is quite good imo, this squad needs prime players not 20 years old noobies or 33 year old oldies.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
(11-25-2020, 09:00 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Why not Milik? He is quite good imo, this squad needs prime players not 20 years old noobies or 33 year old oldies.

+1
i like milik, but he isnt ibra, i mean, he is a poacher, not someone who can create up front, although he could maybe give us the 20+ goals striker that we need if ibra leave us
(11-25-2020, 09:00 AM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Why not Milik? He is quite good imo, this squad needs prime players not 20 years old noobies or 33 year old oldies.

milik what? very weak

why not try piatek again

maybe with what we have now, he could do sth
Piatek was here, had a good start afterwards he vanished. There is no looking back. It seems Giroud is the first name linked.Id doesnt matter much who joins now, cos Ibra wont let him play much. At some point, i think signing a deputy wont make much sense as we have rebic,leao, colombo who could do the jobshould ibra be unavailable.
(11-25-2020, 11:09 AM)Artan Wrote: Piatek was here, had a good start afterwards he vanished. There is no looking back. It seems Giroud is the first name linked.Id doesnt matter much who joins now, cos Ibra wont let him play much. At some point, i think signing a deputy wont make much sense as we have rebic,leao, colombo who could do the jobshould ibra be unavailable.

the full team was out of order
(11-25-2020, 10:34 AM)mazen111 Wrote: milik what? very weak

why not try piatek again

maybe with what we have now, he could do sth


I have to agree. I didn't mind Milik, but I think his injuries affected him. We shouldn't look at him.