Winter mercato 2021
(01-08-2021, 04:45 PM)Artan Wrote: Since i am following Fenerbahce, i dare to say that Ozan Tufan is one of the most rated midfielders in the turkish super league. Would be a great addition to us, yet, Fenerbahce wouldn't let him go for as much as Milan would pay. Someone mentioned here that our budget is only 5 mil for a mid.

He's very talented. +1 to this
I remember I watched the highlights of Serbia vs Turkey few months ago, Ozan Tufan did caught my attention, defintely too good for Turkish league, If I have given choice between Kone and Tufan, I will definitely choose Tufan, we need someone who can provide us immediate impact and Tufan is quite a lot experience, on the other hand Kone is still raw.
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Tufan is the player that progressed most at Fenerbahce, despite clubs problems and lack of sportive success. If we are given a chance than gonfor it, but, i doubt we can afford him. I have no doubt Hakan would give a hand, and in general turkish players are high on ACM
(01-08-2021, 08:20 PM)Artan Wrote: Diamanti,Mitrovic some of crap names mentuoned in the last hrs

I will take Mitrovic but where you got this Diamanti rumour?
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
Sorry, old news.
(01-08-2021, 07:34 PM)Artan Wrote: Tufan is the player that progressed most at Fenerbahce, despite clubs problems and lack of sportive success. If we are given a chance than gonfor it, but, i doubt we can afford him. I have no doubt Hakan would give a hand, and in general turkish players are high on ACM

There has been quite a few very good Turkish playmakers. Seems to be the inspiration in Turkey. 

Turan, Hakan, Tufan, Yazici all very solid playmakers of the last 5-6 years. They seem to do well, I would take the gamble on Tufan.
Kamil Piatkowski is the alternative to Simakan. Costs around 3m. Moncada scouting
(01-08-2021, 12:15 PM)nefremo Wrote: No Ibra for a long time now.
No Bennacer for several games.
No Kjaer for several days.
No Romagnoli to start the season.
Rebic out for a couple spells.
Saelemaekers out for a couple spells.
Kessie out for a game.
Theo out for a game.
Tonali out for a game.
Gabbia out for a while.

Probably forgetting someone, but the point is...the squad has shown to be capable of handling anything. Pioli's football is still there to be seen. We are still at the top of the table.
So...NO panic buys. We are fine. Players are actually about to start returning. We'll have a full squad soon (2-3 weeks max). Again, NO panic buys please.

I don't think anyone is suggesting we splash 30M on some Ozil type of signings, but we definitely need to get a couple of depth pieces at least. Sure, we have been without a lot of players and still managed to win some games, but the odds of us continuing our winning ways without those guys isn't exactly high. The Juve game, for one, would've been a different game if we had even half of the injured players playing. Serie A title race and CL race are tight this year. One point missed could very well be the difference between getting into CL vs. not. We need to properly plan our squad to accommodate that. Personally, I actually don't hate the two Torino players we were linked with lately. They are not stars, but they are experienced players who can come in here and play a few games for us when injuries/covid/suspensions hit our squad hard. I would, of course, like a Simakan type of signing but seems like our budget is too tight for that to happen.
Milan linked to Meite, loan 1m with option to buy 10m. Not sure if he's a better option than Krunic though ...
Not that I've seen much of him...but whenever I've seen Torino he never left an impression on me.

At 1 mil loan + option, he's certainly low down on Maldini's list and we're doing this likely because other deals couldn't be completed. He'll probably be 4th choice so I guess we'll know if this move upgrades the squad once we figure out if he's better then Krunic or not. The fact that it's hard to tell if he is or not right now, says a lot about my expectations of Meite.

We'll see what happens I guess.