Week 14: Genoa vs. AC Milan: 2/12/2011
#41
Oh Robinho! What a miss! Angry
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Reply
#42
who moved the goal!!!!
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
Reply
#43
Seriously, Robinho may add a lot in terms of workrate etc. but does it outweigh his ability to miss open goals? You know when people say my grandmother could have scored that? When it comes to Robinho's misses, it is actually true.

Moron.
Reply
#44
Robinho just outdid himself. I thought that his miss against Barcelona was the most one can do.
(12-02-2011, 10:15 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Seriously, Robinho may add a lot in terms of workrate etc. but does it outweigh his ability to miss open goals? You know when people say my grandmother could have scored that? When it comes to Robinho's misses, it is actually true.

Moron.

It is getting really annoying though. I just came off work and saw a glimpse of Ibrahimovic's penalty kick. Just like the last one, it was SIMPLY UNSTOPPABLE and showed a lot of determination. Can't Robinho be more Ibrahimovic? Angry
(12-02-2011, 09:47 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Man watching football on streaming sites really sucks. I wish Serie-A had some kind of agreement with ESPN Star Sports Asia Sad
Plus decent first half. Surely this must be the last season of Ambrosini. Flamini for him would be a very good option when Flam is back.

Any one else thinks Amelia should be given a test run of 5-6 matches ahead of Abbiatti. We have seen the best of Abbiatti, now lets see if Amelia goes one better. They guy has potential imo.

It was supposed to be ESPN3 here in US. Somehow in the past two games, I wasn't able to watch them. I don't know if it was just my own problem or it is nation-wide.

I am also watching it on some crappy streams now.
Reply
#45
xudong...get RAI!

Seriously, Robinho since that Tottenham miss has been unforgivably wasteful.

Infuriating.
Reply
#46
Luckily enough Setanta and ESPN show the Serie A games here , almost all Milan games aswell
Reply
#47
(12-02-2011, 10:21 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: xudong...get RAI!

Seriously, Robinho since that Tottenham miss has been unforgivably wasteful.

Infuriating.

don't think I can. but I will look into it. Smile
Reply
#48
(12-02-2011, 09:45 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Ambro's basically a 12th Genoa player
No, Kaladze was our 12th player, too bad he was sent off
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Reply
#49
We get it in Canada...you can get it in the US too.

We're defending against ten men. The panic is there thanks to Robinho.
Reply
#50
this past few minutes, we didn't look like a team playing with an extra man. Angry

Merkel is good already even in the few minutes he got.
I have a thought. Since we do have one extra man, so we can maybe afford playing with 10 men. Where is Pato? The worst we play with 10 men, but he will probably will score and secure the victory for us.
Reply