Winter mercato 2021
[Image: 139887183_1092742867815474_1420610397338...e=602B9093]

Dunno why piatek came across my mind watching this photo .

hahahahahahahahahaha ... what a messed up forward he is
(01-19-2021, 10:23 AM)hwmook Wrote: His stats look really good on paper, that's better than Suso. We should get him on a free and sell to Spanish teams who like this kind of player. I did not watch enough of him to be sure whether he is French Suso.

I think he's better than Suso but I wasn't a fan of Mr. Predictable. 
That being said, for free, it's a low risk option. 
Worst case he doesn't do as well as we thought and he's only cost us his wage.
Milan have agreed terms with Chelsea for Fikayo Tomori, on loan with option to buy for €30m, and he’s expected in Italy for a medical over the next 24 hours.

FI
(01-19-2021, 10:42 PM)porcho Wrote: I think he's better than Suso but I wasn't a fan of Mr. Predictable. 
That being said, for free, it's a low risk option. 
Worst case he doesn't do as well as we thought and he's only cost us his wage.

Thauvian can beat his man. Suso rarely could, he had no speed in that sense. 

I think if someone took Samu now we would bring Florian in. Otherwise, have to wait I would guess.
So Conti is loan with option to buy BUT this becomes obligation if Parma stay in Serie A. Conflicting reports if the purchase is 7 or 10M.

Parma are certainly bringing player's to try to help them survive. Conti, Benatia, Vasquez and Cutrone. I will hope Parma stay up if it means 10M on Conti.
https://youtu.be/DCAJxCI9R5c

Very good interview of Tomori and his father. Seems very humble. Good boy, just like our young ones [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk
Maldini trying on yusuf yazici
Milan negotiates the buy-option fee for Firpo. Milan offers 15M buy option while Barcelona are asking for 20M. (SportMediaset)

Milan and Real Madrid interested in Feyenoord defender Senesi. Valued at 35M. (De Telegraaf)
Forza Diavolo ale!!!
It will be very fascinating if we spend so much on backups. Even if they are options, cause once the loans run out and we don't take the options who will be available? Bold gambles by management.
Firpo 15-20, Tomori 20-30, even Diaz 20-25. Easily 65, which is not peanuts especially since one is of course a backup and the other 2 hopefully do well but we can't say right now they are more than backups. I guess we shall see.
According to GdS the buy option for Fikayo Tomori is just over €20m and not the reported €30m.