Europa League 2020-21
Rubbing salts into the wound...
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
How is this a round of 16 match?

Uefa couldn't rig this better? I guess they want to capitalise on this marquee match since we will probably be dead and buried at the business end of the tournament.
I'm excited for these games! I think Man Utd is the European club we have the most in common with right now, another fallen giant on the rise again and performing above expectations. By then I'm sure we will have come out of our rut as well. They went through a similar situation just a little while ago, but have started performing again now, though they basically gifted the league title to Man City after leading for a while.
Thru or not, this is good field test for CL early. It's better than meeting MU in semis.
We don't have our Norwegian in the squad and they have a Norwegian coach Big Grin
If this team can find their form, this should really help get the word out about our club. Hoping the players are up for it. Should be a fun encounter.
Their Norvegian says he's delighted with his birthday gift from uefa draw today. Only wish it's played in CL.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Is it just me or is Hakan Çalhanoğlu and Bruno Fernandes the same guy?

Game's like this is where Çalhanoğlu needs to prove he deserves his new contract and pay rise.
If we can someone regroup and play how we were in the beginning of season I'll really enjoy watching this tie against ManU.

Europa League has always been frowned upon but I'm excited to see us facing big names from a different country.
(02-27-2021, 02:07 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Is it just me or is Hakan Çalhanoğlu and Bruno Fernandes the same guy?

Game's like this is where  Çalhanoğlu needs to prove he deserves his new contract and pay rise.

At this point I will request Man Utd to take Hakan and give us Lingard
You fear because you live without Love Pioli